Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: SWDC Super Fan Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
    how am i supposed to win against Bf51, aq and toonster?
    Don't forget BeerBaron

    Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
      Don't forget BeerBaron
      i can take him FOOL


      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
        how am i supposed to win against Bf51, aq and toonster?
        thats why we American Football!


        I have to battle against T Rich, villagewarrior, hermstheman, eazyb, splat, viade, and some other clowns no offense if i forgot you :)
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          thats why we American Football!


          I have to battle against T Rich, villagewarrior, hermstheman, eazyb, splat, viade, and some other clowns no offense if i forgot you :)
          Why are there so many chiefs fans on this board?? lol

          Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
            Why are there so many chiefs fans on this board?? lol
            the more fans bitching is due to the double digits in the L column?
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • #51
              Lol, D-Unit, MOTH, LonghornsLegend, Burns, DMW, Ward. Pretty stiff competition there.

              Comment


              • #52
                Seattle = jballa838
                NFC West = jballa838
                jballa838 for the NFC Championship!
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I plan on all out smear campaigning against the other Bills fans. Did you know Fischbowl only moved to New York so he could go to Jets games!?
                  Hogwash This Is!

                  Kevin and your Watergate tactics



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I give myself about a 0.01% chance of winning for the Colts :D

                    XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Xiomera, WMD, Wingy, P-L, Scotty D . . . There isn't a fiercer five out there. And there's a host of other good Lions fans too.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Great group of falcons fans on here as well.

                        Sig by: BK

                        02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Lol, D-Unit, MOTH, LonghornsLegend, Burns, DMW, Ward. Pretty stiff competition there.
                          Looks like some fools will require some kneecapping.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            Banned members will not be on the ballot.

                            Thank god. I was scared I'd have to face off against iloxygenil.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Thank god. I was scared I'd have to face off against iloxygenil.
                              haha i wonder where that man is. It's funny most of us falcons fans have some beef with other members. I know i made quite a few "enemies" on here.

                              Sig by: BK

                              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I'm going to go ahead and crown myself the Falcons sleeper pick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information