No announcement yet.

Behold! The Pizza Box of the future!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold! The Pizza Box of the future!

Check it out.

You first put an entire pizza in it and close the box. Then, you can remove the lid and create four little plates. Then, you can take the remaining lid/cover and make it a small storage box for leftovers.

Pretty neat, huh? Environmentalists should be adoring this...

Props to clover_jeez!

It's not that it isn't a good idea, I just know a lost cause when I see it. That's why I don't recycle.

Wow badger... why wouldnt you recycle?

Recyclin' is for women! I'm a man!!!

But seriously, I don't even know where the closest recycling center to me is... :(

The box is neat tho.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

I rip the lid off and use it like a plate anyway..and I dont really ever have leftovers..

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
            I rip the lid off and use it like a plate anyway..and I dont really ever have leftovers..
            Maybe we should of thought about making money doing that. We have done that so many times.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

If I ever get a pizza box like that, I'm gonna make sure to use all the paper plates I could use.

Damn environmentalists can't tell me how to eat and store my pizza!!!!!!!!!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Recyclin' is for women! I'm a man!!!
                I wish you'd tacked "I'm 40!!!" onto the end of that.

That actually sounds legit...

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

I'm not a very eco-conscious/green person, but I think that's pretty cool.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

I would definitely use that all the time. Half the time I don't use a plate for pizza, I just use anything available to put it on, such as a paper towel, napkin, the top of the box, aluminum foil, my hand, etc.

However, I don't think many people will use it.

All we ever do is eat out of/over the box. This isnt that special.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

The future is so disappointing. Why doesn't this pizza box fly like I imagined futuristic pizza boxes would? It's just cardboard with perforations on it. Weak.

Pizza doesn't belong on a plate, it belongs in my belly.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Mass Recycling actually brings in some good money.

Debug Information