Anybody play...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    Theres a forest that surrounds our mall and all around the forest are those metal things in that picture.
    that would be a hole for disc golf

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      that would be a hole for disc golf
      The course I have been playing over the last few months was one of the first like 5 built in the US and whenever it first started they were made out of huge concrete buckets, well this course still has those buckets.

It makes for an interesting game, you have to actually throw the disc INTO the bucket as opposed to THROUGH the chain basket.
      It has really thrown off my chain banger game. I've learned not many people have heard of the huge concrete buckets though. Pretty interesting.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I haven't played in a while but it's pretty fun. My friends play quite often. I think there are 3 courses here in Norman.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          The course I have been playing over the last few months was one of the first like 5 built in the US and whenever it first started they were made out of huge concrete buckets, well this course still has those buckets.

It makes for an interesting game, you have to actually throw the disc INTO the bucket as opposed to THROUGH the chain basket.
          It has really thrown off my chain banger game. I've learned not many people have heard of the huge concrete buckets though. Pretty interesting.
          New sig quote??? ;)
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

My buddy's play it more than me but when I was last back home I ended up losing by one stroke the first round and tying for first the second.

Comment

Looks like a pretty cool game. Haven't heard of it until now.

Comment

i play ladder toss at picnics

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I play about 5 times a week. Really fun, and the only thing to do in the area for free.

Wayyyyy more fun than real golf, and much less expensive.

Comment

My roommate is a pro. He makes some bank playing. He's ranked on that site I think.

I've never gotten into it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

My dad plays it a ton, goes to a few pro tourneys, I tag a long sometimes, I'm only ok at it I guess, and it doesn't help the local course is very beginner unfriendly.

Comment

Don't be a sissy just play Ultimate, the game of champions.

Comment

I played a few years ago at a course in Columbus or just outside of Columbus. It was a lot of fun. I had forgotten all about it. I think I'll get into it more this summer. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            Don't be a sissy just play Ultimate, the game of champions.
                            I love playing Ultimate frisbee.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I play Ultimate with my Cross Country team once a week in the fall.

I own those middle schoolers!!!
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post

I own those middle schoolers!!!
                                Speaking of which - we have our annual Faculty vs. Students Basketball game tomorrow. I went out and bought a new Chris Paul jersey just for the game. I do two things at this game, look good and sign autographs.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information