No announcement yet.

Hey its past midnight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to have an appropriate lunch, but after school it's just a friend's birthday and the Bouncing Souls for me. Pretty cool, actually.

Comment

I hope the local store is stocked on Pacifico, I'm going at noon when they open to see if they have any. If they don't, I'm going to be disappointed as I am not really a fan of Corona (unless it's in a 40, which I bought a lot of when I was in Mexico).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I hope the local store is stocked on Pacifico, I'm going at noon when they open to see if they have any. If they don't, I'm going to be disappointed as I am not really a fan of Corona (unless it's in a 40, which I bought a lot of when I was in Mexico).
        Corona is pretty much the only Mexican beer we get here, and i'm not the biggest fan at all. I've always been of the opinion that any beer you need to put lime in to give it some sort of taste can't be that good.

Comment

Cerveza por favor.

Comment

Pacifico or Sol over Corona.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
              Corona is pretty much the only Mexican beer we get here, and i'm not the biggest fan at all. I've always been of the opinion that any beer you need to put lime in to give it some sort of taste can't be that good.
              I told my friend "This tastes like piss" and he told me that I needed to add lime. My response: "It will just taste like piss with lime"

It was better with lime, but I still didn't like it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Never tried it, sounds good though.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

If there is no Pacifico, Negra Modelo it will be.

Comment

I wish I was Mexican just for this one day.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                      I told my friend "This tastes like piss" and he told me that I needed to add lime. My response: "It will just taste like piss with lime"

It was better with lime, but I still didn't like it.
                      I'll never understand the fascination with Corona, cartons sell for $50+ here and there'll still be countless dickheads who'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                        I wish I was Mexican just for this one day.
                        Most Americans celebrate is like they are, for the need of an excuse to drink (which you never need a reason for).

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                          I'll never understand the fascination with Corona, cartons sell for $50+ here and there'll still be countless dickheads who'll buy it.
                          That sucks, its basically watered down beer. IDK how many of those u have to drink to get hammered

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

My name is Jennifer Lopez and I like tacos y burritos

Really, got work all day, but maybe hitting the Mexi Bar for $4 Pacificos, damn good stuff.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Nothing, it doesn't mean anything to me.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

My Mexican friends are throwing a bbq, should be wonderful. They told me they want to bbq a whole pig haha.
                                You need to come over for some cabrito. It's the ish!

And everyone, please stay away from Coronas. If that's all there is, in respect to the day, go ahead and have a few, but if you find ANYTHING else that's Mexican, drink that instead.

Negra Modelo FTW. If not, grab a couple 32oz'ers of Sol ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information