No announcement yet.

**** Microsoft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had two X-Box 360s ever since it was released, and neither of them have crapped out on me. I only got a new one because I wanted the larger HD and HDMI port of the Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Are you Bill Gates' illegitimate son and he never gave you a cut of those Microsoft dollahs?
      I did get the money. All I really wanted was a Dad to play catch with me. :(

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        I did get the money. All I really wanted was a Dad to play catch with me. :(
        Gates looks like he would throw like a girl, I'd rather have him build me a robot that I could play catch with.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          Gates looks like he would throw like a girl, I'd rather have him build me a robot that I could play catch with.
          Hahahaa. Very true.

This whole thing is unrealistic anyway, considering it's a safe bet Bill still has never been laid.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Threaten to switch to Sony, be angry on the phone, tell them it's ********, and they will compensate you.

Comment

Xbox, bringing the Windows' quality to game consoles.
              Last edited by Paul; 05-14-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

The sad thing is that people STILL buy it when theirs brake and even buy back-ups, now that's ridiculous.

Comment

I'm sure someone is offering their services on craigslist.. no not those services.

Comment

my suggestion is to get a PS3

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                      The sad thing is that people STILL buy it when theirs brake and even buy back-ups, now that's ridiculous.
                      If you could get a PS3 for $200 I am sure more people would go that route, but you cant so...yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Xbox, bringing the Windows' quality to game consoles.
                        The poorly designed Xbox is hardly indicative of Windows as an OS. The flaw is that it overheats easily and melts the hard drive inside. Not to mention that Sony computers use Windows and those seem to work fine.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          The poorly designed Xbox is hardly indicative of Windows as an OS. The flaw is that it overheats easily and melts the hard drive inside. Not to mention that Sony computers use Windows and those seem to work fine.
                          I wasn't talking about the OS that's on the 360. Just referencing the cliche joke of the instability of Microsoft products. "Blue Screen of Death" and "Red Ring of Death" and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            I wasn't talking about the OS that's on the 360. Just referencing the cliche joke of the instability of Microsoft products. "Blue Screen of Death" and "Red Ring of Death" and all that.
                            I am talking about a Windows OS like XP.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I am talking about a Windows OS like XP.
                              What about it? I'm aware of the overheating problem of the 360, I'm wasn't blaming it on the OS on the 360. And I'm not an anti-windows guy, I've been using it since 3.1. But it's no secret about the Windows had some problems in the past, pre-XP. Just referencing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information