Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA '10 Online Dynasty: Ult. Conf. (Week 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Color me interested.

    Comment


    • #32
      Obviously we have a lot of guys interested. Only 12 will make it.

      So, some options:

      1. I'll be PMing everyone in two weeks to ensure a few things:

      1. X-Box Live Username

      2. OPEN NAT. If you don't know what this is, google it. But I will need to have an XBL chat with everyone before July. Even if we have played before. Even if you don't have a mic.

      3. Co-up with people. It is new this year, but multiple people can run one team. Also, teaming up with someone established (from Menardo's dynasty,) or from IRC or whatever is a good way to ensure you'll be included.

      4. We'll have alternates, no doubt. And people will blow it, so if you don't make the first cut, you'll have a nice shot of getting involved.

      Gifts are welcome to get in!


      Menardo, hit me up on AIM when you get a chance.


      Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        Obviously we have a lot of guys interested. Only 12 will make it.

        So, some options:

        1. I'll be PMing everyone in two weeks to ensure a few things:

        1. X-Box Live Username

        2. OPEN NAT. If you don't know what this is, google it. But I will need to have an XBL chat with everyone before July. Even if we have played before. Even if you don't have a mic.

        3. Co-up with people. It is new this year, but multiple people can run one team. Also, teaming up with someone established (from Menardo's dynasty,) or from IRC or whatever is a good way to ensure you'll be included.

        4. We'll have alternates, no doubt. And people will blow it, so if you don't make the first cut, you'll have a nice shot of getting involved.

        Gifts are welcome to get in!


        Menardo, hit me up on AIM when you get a chance.
        Getting on now.
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
          Getting on now.
          Cool, just shoot me an IM and we'll chat.


          Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

          Comment


          • #35
            http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/n...reate_a_school

            uhhhhh so sick. Can we create teams for this "Ultimate Conference?"

            Just kidding, but wow. This is so addicting.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


            Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

            Comment


            • #36
              I sent PMs to everyone. Please respond ASAP.


              Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                I sent PMs to everyone. Please respond ASAP.
                Sent back...
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                Comment


                • #38
                  sent a reply.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                  Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    My reply is in.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I am getting on now if anyone is around and can "chat".


                      Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Here is the list so far including GT and NAT:

                        -Menardo (Menard77) - GOOD
                        -DG (Prometheus151) – NOT GOOD?
                        -Forenci (Forenci) - GOOD
                        -Critesy - GOOD
                        -Romosexual (Turbo Papelbon)
                        -RaiderNation (YimmyRaw69) - GOOD
                        -DJP (dpearson45)
                        -JBalla (ShoottheJ55) - GOOD
                        -iBoldin
                        -B-Dawk
                        -Canadian_Kid (OnaBoat16)
                        -MOTH (Moth4Life)
                        -Todd Bertuzzi (Church0099)
                        -Hawk
                        -Draft King (Krondon21)
                        -Dunagan (xJPDx) - GOOD
                        -bhaarat (bhaarat316)
                        -Sniper
                        -the legend killer
                        -tjunstein (TPSJ530)
                        -ScottyBoy (ScarletGiant)
                        -LonghornsLegend – NOT GOOD
                        -mqtirishfan
                        -HinesWardJr (sch28)


                        Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          i am going to be getting ncaa can i join?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I keep sending you a chat accept it...sure its always at the wrong times but come on.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I've been really busy this week, but I'll try and get that private chat done soon.
                              .......

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                I keep sending you a chat accept it...sure its always at the wrong times but come on.
                                Read your PM again. There are only certain dates that the chat will help me determine anything. This week, I am in Pittsburgh and have an Open NAT, thus the chat won't aid me in determining your NAT. Try again on Sunday/Monday.


                                Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information