• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by achilles109 View Post
    and still no one cares.

I care.19 characters

Comment

why do you care snuff, take a goddamn hint and leave. I figured you would understand that if you didnt care about it there wouls be no reason for you to post.
      Originally posted by DChess
      how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

why do you care snuff, take a goddamn hint and leave. I figured you would understand that if you didnt care about it there wouls be no reason for you to post.
        Again, when you make a thread on a forum you are gonna get everyones opinion, how do people not understand this?

Comment

i feel so... understood :D jays right, im not looking for someone to say "go here because..." im looking for someone to say what Hawaii has to offer. I want to know if its boring there, if the facilities are good, how big the dorms are, things like that.
          The school's website might be able to help you with some of that.

Comment

And there is no reason for this thread... Thats why I am here....

Let me tell you what Hawaii is like. Its like California. Let me tell you what California is like. Its like surfing. Let me tell you what Ohio is like. Hollister and cows. East and West coast dont mix.

Why don't you make a decision for once in your life by yourself...

Comment

because making uninformed decisions about where to go to college could end up making me a bitter person who has nothing better to do than argue with people on a message board every night of hislife
              how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

D-unit>>>>>JBond

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                  D-unit<<<<<JBond

Let me fix that for ya

Comment

because making uninformed decisions about where to go to college could end up making me a bitter person who has nothing better to do than argue with people on a message board every night of hislife
                    Yeah that is why you are making your decision without visiting the school and you are looking for answers from a forum with 1 person from Hawaii.

Comment

that must be it

Comment

Just go to Hawaii and close this thread... I am sure people in Hawaii just love pasty white kids from Ohio that have spent their life on the farm.

Comment

your cultural knowledge impresses me...

Comment

what is your complection?

Comment

wow people argue over the most pointless thing lol i mean hes asking which college is better not for a pointless arguement (snuff)

Comment

i am in the 70&#37; of Americans that are white, it was a good guess, like i said im impressed... Im even more impressed that he knew Akron was a farm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information