Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

played VOLLEYBALL against donte greene
    http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...2&pr_key=38689

guy actually wasnt half bad... was the best player on his team. I got roof blocked by him but also got a tip by him for a point.

Go Ravens!

Comment

Football

With.. Mason Foster Washington LB, led the Pac-10 in tackles as a sophomore.

Mike Avila, San Jose St. WR

Against... ****!

Cal FB Jon Tyndall
      SJSU S Dom Hunsucker
      USC QB Aaron Corp
      Idaho QB Brian Reader
      SJSU OL Fred Katoa
      Duke RB Ronnie Drummer

Basketball

I had to guard Loyola Swingman Orlando Johnson for 4 years.

We played San Diego's Rob Jones in HS. He showed me why my future was in football. He's also the grandson of Jim Jones, of Jonestown.

Watched:

Jahvid Best tear other runners a new asshole in the 100m at a norcal meet. I also seen Tiny Lister (D Bo from Friday) and Maurice Drew there as well.

Comment

I played against Jonathan Stewart back in high school.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
        too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

I played against Rick Mirer in high school(yes, im old). He played for Goshen high school. He sat the bench in the 4th quater, after he put up close to 500 yards passing on us. lol

And we were 7-2 that year.

Good times.

I also seen Glenn Steele play quite a bit. He was a beast at Michigan, but had a short carrer with the Bengals.

Comment

RJ Stanford (Utah CB who will get drafted next year)
            Ian Johnson

Comment

Ashton Youboty went to my HS and was a couple years older than me so I was still in freshman or sophomore year when he was on varsity. My older brother got struck out by Josh Beckett's wicked curveball in high school.

Comment

I played against Gabe Watson in HS. I was 2nd string that year as he was two years ahead of me I believe, but I actually did line up against him one play. I was in at DE & he was the OT, happy to report that I at least avoided getting pancaked, though I was absolutely drove out of the play.

I also played baseball against former Notre Dame pitcher & current Yankees prospect Dan Kapala. In fact he hit me multiple times with pitches. Considering he is listed as throwing 93-95 now, ouch. That was the scariest thing I can remember playing sports, facing the guy who throws 15-20 mph faster than anyone else with a serious lack of control.
                Last edited by El Peefs?????; 05-28-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Went to highschool with Illinois forward Mike Davis. I didn't play on the team but I played pickup with him the dude is a freak.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

I regularly see Ray Lewis' kids and play them in basketball at my local court in Sanford Florida, all his kids are freaks man, even the 7 year shoots 3s, i don't think i had enough power to do that till 12.

Comment

Joe Krabbenhoft and Mike Miller were the only real standouts I played agianst during high school.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I played agianst Golden Tate from Notre Dame in high school. Needless to say we could never get our hands on him.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                          played against jordan eberle all my life in hockey.
                          Jordan Eberle is a true Canadian hero.

Comment

In my years in high school, I played with Tatum Bell, Ellis Hobbs, and the Jags 4th rounder Mike Thomas. I was a year before Marcus Tubbs played. I can't remember too much who I played against that became famous besides Rhett Bomar.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Hmm, played against Patrick Johnson, Major Wright, Sam Young, Dan Wegner, Leonard Hankerson, Geno Atkins, Josh Bynes, bunch of other guys I can't remember right now. Played with Jabaal Sheard who is a starting DE at Pitt atm.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Obviously being in Australia, I haven't played with any NFL, NBA or MLB players.

I did train with Andrew Gaze once, thats as close as I have come to "playing" with an athlete from the American sports.

In Australian sports I have played with Mark Coughlan(Richmond, Aussie Rules), Andrew McDougal, and Shaun Marsh(Australia, Cricket).

Have played against Mitch Morton, Graham Polak, Ashley Sampi(Have played basketball with him) and a few others.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information