Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I need for College

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Pop, acceptable. Beer should never be taken out of a fridge unless it is to be consumed.

    But yes, mini fridge is necessary, especially if your dorm isn't a suite-style so it would be the only fridge. Even if you have a fridge already, 2 is better than 1. That way the 2nd can be an alcohol fridge.
    Well I was meaning it was consumed by someone else.

    Comment


    • #32
      I smuggled a Foreman grill into the dorm...sold enough burgers to starving late night studiers that i never had to hunt for beer money....

      I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by therock6000 View Post
        I smuggled a Foreman grill into the dorm...sold enough burgers to starving late night studiers that i never had to hunt for beer money....


        Possibly the greatest invention ever.

        That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Cicero View Post
          Well I was meaning it was consumed by someone else.
          Ah, well that's even worse. Did they at least replace/reciprocate? Or did everyone just deny?

          Either way, having your own mini fridge is a must imo, for that reason.

          Comment


          • #35
            Yeah refrigerator and if you can sneak in a microwave that would be ideal.

            Comment


            • #36
              Ping pong balls
              Ubiquitous red cups
              Scotch tape (bring lots)
              Temple University Owls

              Comment


              • #37
                Printer is good thing to have when running late for class.

                Comment


                • #38
                  protection man, wrap up your manhood

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                    Ping pong balls
                    Ubiquitous red cups
                    Scotch tape (bring lots)
                    And a Thai woman?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                      And a Thai woman?
                      Preferably three. Naked.
                      Temple University Owls

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        well I know I need:

                        clean sheets
                        condoms
                        Tom Savage's dorm room number
                        friendship of the guy with the football locker room keys.
                        binoculars
                        flashlight
                        stealth ninja outfit
                        nightvision goggles
                        camcorder
                        camera
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          well I know I need:

                          clean sheets
                          condoms
                          Tom Savage's dorm room number
                          friendship of the guy with the football locker room keys.
                          binoculars
                          flashlight
                          stealth ninja outfit
                          nightvision goggles
                          camcorder
                          camera
                          Why is Tom Savage's dorm room number directly after condoms?

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I hear a high school diploma comes in handy

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              I hear a high school diploma comes in handy
                              No they are not.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                well I know I need:

                                clean sheets
                                condoms
                                Tom Savage's dorm room number
                                friendship of the guy with the football locker room keys.
                                binoculars
                                flashlight
                                stealth ninja outfit
                                nightvision goggles
                                camcorder
                                camera
                                What do you need nightvision goggles for?

                                I'm pretty sure practice is during the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information