Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
    No, Vezax is not hard.

Tell your casters to avoid shadow crash and make sure your healers are somewhat competent and Vezax is a joke. 6 ticks is all they should need inside of a saronite vapor for full mana. What we do is separate into two groups of healers/casters, so they rotate in vapors so someone is always healing the MT.

Also really helps if you have a DK tank as they can blow icebound fortitude and not have to move Vezax during Surge of Darkness. Helps a lot on DPS time as the casters and melee don't have to run with the tank. Also, you need a solid to good rogue to interrupt searing flames or it's gg.

Not really sure why I wrote all that out. Yes, I'm a WoW nerd and I've been playing for a few years. Some friends and I have a solid 10 man raiding guild and we've cleared the zone and are starting on hard modes this week.

Wow, I am a nerd.
    Wowzers! That might have well read like this and it would have made more sense to me........

いいえ、Vezaxは硬くありません。

あなたのキャスターたちに影事故を避けて、あなたの治療者たちが幾分才覚があって、Vezaxが冗談である ことを確認するように話してください。 6匹のダニ〔かちかちという音〕はそれらが完全なマナのためのsaronite蒸気の中で必要とすべき全部 です。 治療者/キャスターの2つのグループの中に私たちがするものは別々である、それで、それらが蒸気で回転するので、誰 かが常に治っている その 山 もしそれらが氷が張り詰めた勇気を吹いて、Vezaxを動かさなくてもよい ことができた時あなたがDKタンク1杯を持っていれば同様に本当に助ける 間 暗さの大波。 キャスター及び混乱としてのDPS時間のたくさんがタンクで運営しなくてもよいヘルプ. また、あなたは炎を焼いて中断するために良いごろつきへの固体を必要としているか、あるいはg gです。

本当にもちろん私はなぜ全てのそれを書いたか. はい、私はWoWオタクで、数年の間プレーしています。 何人かの友達と私は10の男性を急襲することの堅いギルド〔同業組合〕を持っていて、私たちがゾーンをきれ いにして、今週困難なモードを始めていました。

うわっ、私はオタクです。
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
      That new Star Wars one looks pretty dope if you feel like locking yourself in your parent's basement for 10 hours a day.

I never really understood the appeal of MMOs. It's like another full-time job except you don't get paid...
      To each his (or her) own. :)

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I actually met Vidae-KC through WoW, and found these forums through him. Therefore, WoW brought me to these forums = awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
          That new Star Wars one looks pretty dope if you feel like locking yourself in your parent's basement for 10 hours a day.

I never really understood the appeal of MMOs. It's like another full-time job except you don't get paid...
          There is a Star Wars MMO??? Link please!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            There is a Star Wars MMO??? Link please!!!!
            http://www.swtor.com/

Looks pretty good to be honest. I hope it's better than the first Star Wars MMO, which was HORRIBLE.

Also, Aion looks pretty good as well (http://www.aiononline.com/us/) but I'm unsure when it'll be released.

I'm really looking forward to Blizzards next MMO. They haven't announced anything about it but I hope they do at Blizzcon this year. It's going to be awesome because their track record for games is pretty good as of today.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Huxley. :(

Comment

Once Diablo 3 comes out I will no longer have a social life. Been playing diablo since I was like 6 or 7. Best game ever.

I tried WoW for a bit, got to like 45, but just kinda got bored. Played tons of guild war too, but still got bored.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Friend and I made a site about a year ago, you should check it out if you're interested in Diablo III.

www.d3db.com

It's kind of raw right now on the information front, as not much has been released.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    Once Diablo 3 comes out I will no longer have a social life. Been playing diablo since I was like 6 or 7. Best game ever.
                    I've heard rumors that Diablo 3 will be pay to play. If it is, I won't get it. Otherwise I'll be playing it non-stop. At it stands now, I play Diablo 2 way too much both on US East ladder and primarily US East non ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                      No, Vezax is not hard.
                      Aye, learned that one last night. It was... idk. easy now?

Tell your casters to avoid shadow crash and make sure your healers are somewhat competent and Vezax is a joke. 6 ticks is all they should need inside of a saronite vapor for full mana. What we do is separate into two groups of healers/casters, so they rotate in vapors so someone is always healing the MT.
                      i.e. me. first roll around i was like, oh **** shadow crash (lost all semblemblence of raiding skills) and walked backwards getting booshed all over the floor.

Also really helps if you have a DK tank as they can blow icebound fortitude and not have to move Vezax during Surge of Darkness. Helps a lot on DPS time as the casters and melee don't have to run with the tank. Also, you need a solid to good rogue to interrupt searing flames or it's gg.
                      our GM is a pally tank. ergo. he gets kinda bent out of shape when he doesn't MT. we had our bear take it in this time and that worked pretty well with 2 disc priests.

Not really sure why I wrote all that out. Yes, I'm a WoW nerd and I've been playing for a few years. Some friends and I have a solid 10 man raiding guild and we've cleared the zone and are starting on hard modes this week.

Wow, I am a nerd.
                      xt hardmode is ridiculously easy if you can do a solid 4k dps and have 2 decent healers. freya and thorim aren't bad either.

iron council though made me want to beat my head on a wall... 10 man was easier... 25 man is... idk what.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

If anyone wants to start up, let me know and we can do Recruit a Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          If anyone wants to start up, let me know and we can do Recruit a Friend.
                          Recruit a Friend is awesome.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            Recruit a Friend is awesome.
                            QFT. My coworkers all linked up and in a week they all have like 4 characters each at lvl 60.

Comment

is aq really a chick?

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                                Aye, learned that one last night. It was... idk. easy now?

i.e. me. first roll around i was like, oh **** shadow crash (lost all semblemblence of raiding skills) and walked backwards getting booshed all over the floor.

our GM is a pally tank. ergo. he gets kinda bent out of shape when he doesn't MT. we had our bear take it in this time and that worked pretty well with 2 disc priests.

xt hardmode is ridiculously easy if you can do a solid 4k dps and have 2 decent healers. freya and thorim aren't bad either.

iron council though made me want to beat my head on a wall... 10 man was easier... 25 man is... idk what.
                                I'm a Paladin tank/GM too but since I rock the house as ret deeps I have no problem when our DK tank wants to tank it up.

We've gotten XT into hard mode phase, which was extremely easy for us, but we haven't tried hard modes because we wanted to clear the zone first. This week we're definitely tackling 4tower FL, XT, IC, Thorim and possibly Freya. Thorim seems REALLY easy. Sifr doesn't seem to do a lot of damage and our healers are A+ so I'm not worried. Definitely not doing 3keeper Freya, but we will work up to it over the next two weeks I'm sure.

The thing I'm not excited about is Firefighter, which seems really really hard. Also not looking forward to hardmode General or Yogg, but that comes later.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information