• Show
Clear All

Name : Beyer Barron (Say it fast!)

Number : 68

Position : K

Height/Weight: 6'0 205

Class : Freshman

Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Hella Accurate, Clutch

Any other info you might want to add : Top kicker in the nation as a recruit, 4.0 student

Comment

I'll post my guy

Name : Rodney Rutherford
      Number : 94
      Position : DT
      Height/Weight: 6'1 345
      Class : Senior
      Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Run Stuffing DT
      Any other info you might want to add : Pat Williams Part II
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

We need guards, corners, linebackers, and defensive linemen.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Name : DeMarcus Brown
          Number : 99
          Position : DT
          Height/Weight: 6'5, 290
          Class : Sophmore
          Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Pass Rusher
          Any other info you might want to add : Extreme athlete for a 290 pound man. Best comparison would be Darnell Dockett. He reps the taped fingers, wrist brace, thin armband team color, with the mid socks and hi top Nikes.

Comment

Name : Damien James-Barber
            Nickname: "Ookla" - Character from Thundar, the Barbarian, "Ookla The Mock"
            Number : 24
            Position : RB
            Class : Sophmore
            Height/Weight: 6'0", 220
            Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Violent Demolisher/Excellent Pass Catcher. Needs to be coached up on blocking (but just a sophomore! ;)). Combination of a young Edgerrin James & Marion Barber.
            Any other info you might want to add : Charasmatic personality. Teammates seem to respect him because he's well liked by everyone. Acts like an upper classman... Even though he's just a sophomore, he's coordinating the freshman hazing pranks!

Comment

Crap Beans... you chose a sophomore RB while I was writing mine up... though your guy sounds more like a Fullback.

Lemme know if I should switch djp.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Crap Beans... you chose a sophomore RB while I was writing mine up... though your guy sounds more like a Fullback.

Lemme know if I should switch djp.
                We've got 2 Running backs already, although the freshman RB is more of a kick returner at this point. I'd be willing to make another RB, I can't guarantee he'll get a ton of carries though. We need corners in the worst way. The ones they gave us are pretty trashy. Preferably someone we can build our defense around with commies guy.

Comment

Name : Jackson Hellyeah
                  Number : 54
                  Position : MLB
                  Height/Weight: 6'1/245
                  Class : Senior
                  Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Coverage MLB
                  Any other info you might want to add : Tattooed, Visor. Compares to Brian Urlacher early in his career.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                    We've got 2 Running backs already, although the freshman RB is more of a kick returner at this point. I'd be willing to make another RB, I can't guarantee he'll get a ton of carries though. We need corners in the worst way. The ones they gave us are pretty trashy. Preferably someone we can build our defense around with commies guy.
                    HEY! my DE AND Commie's guy build the D around. I FEEL EXCLUDED!
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

We've switched the name to the Bullets since JBond made fun of the last name. That's pretty good though. Thanks
                      While we're at it.... Why Neon Green? ugh.

Comment

Don't be forgetting my kicker now. He'll win you some games, promise.

Comment

Nah, not corner... but I don't see a FS, so I'll do that.

Comment

Name : Jack Mysterious
                            Nickname: Senor Mysterioso
                            Number : 51
                            Position : MLB
                            Class : Freshman
                            Height/Weight: 6'4", 260
                            Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Balanced MLB

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              While we're at it.... Why Neon Green? ugh.
                              Because it's a unique color. I don't want to look like any other teams out there.

The jerseys will kick ass don't worry. I'm working on them now with my consultants fenikz, JBond, and commie.

Comment

Because it's a unique color. I don't want to look like any other teams out there.

The jerseys will kick ass don't worry. I'm working on them now with my consultants fenikz, JBond, and commie.
                                just make sure we dont look like we are radioactive, or the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information