• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just picked as well... Gotta keep building that D
    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Originally posted by crites09 View Post
      I just picked as well... Gotta keep building that D
      That's a good pick. He was on my short list.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
        That's a good pick. He was on my short list.
        Thanks. Damn ATL snatched Sergio Kindle before I could get him...
        R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

That the first senior taken?
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

That the first senior taken?

Nah. My brother snagged George Selvie in the 2nd Round
            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

I changed my pick, I hope nobody minds. Only 1 guy went after me and it sounds like he was going Lewis all the way.

Comment

Haha, at first I thought it might be an overdraft. I wanted Dunlap, but he got taken by DJP right before me. Seeing as most of the time I user control the DE, I figured drafting one of the highest OVR ones was probably a wise move even though he's a senior.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Haha, at first I thought it might be an overdraft. I wanted Dunlap, but he got taken by DJP right before me. Seeing as most of the time I user control the DE, I figured drafting one of the highest OVR ones was probably a wise move even though he's a senior.
                  Twas a good pick. Kindle is such BS since he basically is a linebacker playing defensive end with elite pass rush and block shedding skills. Good thing for us, it's only one year :)

Also, JBond, what kind of OOC schedules are we looking at? Probably doesn't matter since we are stealing most of the best 476 players in the country, lol.

Comment

I'm not sure right now, I will think about it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I really think we should set up a date and time on IRC so we can knock out 30 or 40 of these rounds at a time or something. This will seriously take 3 or 4 weeks to complete otherwise.

Maybe 3-5 minute clock or something like that if we end up doing a chunk of this on IRC. That would be kinda cool, instant reaction and that sorta stuff!

Comment

If you can organize it, go for it.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

When can everyone be on to do this? Or can you even?

I'm free pretty much anytime this week, not on the weekend except for Sunday night.

What about Sunday at 7:30 CST? That would let us take a little more time for the first 15 or so rounds so people can think them through a little bit. Hard to get everyone on for a weekday as well.

if you can't let me know what time(s) would work for you.

I hate your Dwyer picture JBond!
                          Last edited by djp; 08-10-2009, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Also, JBond, a suggestion for you... if you're not doing this already, I'd have some custom rosters built for our dynasty and editing the guys that we take down to 60 overall or something so we don't have duplicates and you don't have to do them all at once.

Comment

This week isn't good for me, but I could do it on the weekend at anytime. Sunday works as long as we don't run too late since I have an early start on Monday. Next week I'm good any day after 6.

Comment

Also, JBond, a suggestion for you... if you're not doing this already, I'd have some custom rosters built for our dynasty and editing the guys that we take down to 60 overall or something so we don't have duplicates and you don't have to do them all at once.
                                I have no idea what you are talking about, lol.

Anyway, I am busy all this week, but yeah, I'd be around Saturday or Sunday.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information