Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Called the cops for my first time today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deed, bust that guy.

The first time I called the cops I was 4. I had just found out you weren't supposed to and spent a few weeks doing it habitually and just leaving the line open. Apparently it almost got me taken away from my parents because the cops thought for sure I was being abused. I don't really have a recollection of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

So yeah, theres my awesome calling the cops story....I guess the moral is to watch out for people like this guy where you live.
      I'll make sure I call the cops next time I see a Hispanic man.

The only time I ever called the cops was when I was 11 years old. My family had just moved into a new house and my parents left me home alone. I was sitting inside when all of a sudden the house alarm started beeping. I freaked out and ran outside. After about 10 minutes of standing in the front yard in the rain with no shoes waiting for my parents to come home, I decided to go back inside to grab my shoes. The house was still beeping. I opened the front door and I heard a slam and freaked out and ran all the way down the street to the Community Center and called the cops. Turns out the battery in the alarm box was dying so it beeped to alert you. That was also when I learned that if the windows are open in the house and you open the front door, it will cause doors in the house to slam shut. My parents came home 30 minutes later to 3 cop cars in my driveway and me standing out in the rain with no shoes. It was at least another 2 years before they let me stay home alone again

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        I'll make sure I call the cops next time I see a Hispanic man.
        Ok, that wasn't the only reason I called.....like i said, I knew of a similar scam from earlier and even the cops said on the phone that this was a known scam.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Ok, that wasn't the only reason I called.....like i said, I knew of a similar scam from earlier and even the cops said on the phone that this was a known scam.
          I know. i'm kidding. Dude seemed sketchy regardless of race(but extra sketchy as a Hispanic)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I know. i'm kidding. Dude seemed sketchy regardless of race(but extra sketchy as a Hispanic)
            Yeah, him being really short was kind of creepy too.... Like, he wasn't a midget or anything like that, but he was really short for full grown guy, like maybe 5'5 tops.

Comment

the dude had a teardrop tattoo. that would bother me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                Dont knock the hustle.
                Thank you.

BB, you're a narc. The dude made no criminal trespass against you whatsoever. If people are stupid enough to give a guy with that appearance money for "magazine subscriptions" then that's their fault. It's a recession, you gotta show some affection.
                Last edited by yourfavestoner; 08-11-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

i call the cops when people pass out in my backyard. which happens often.

lucky for me there's normally a cop hanging out at the taco bell a few houses down. i just walk over there...

i call the cops for drunk drivers incessantly though... i call the cops when i go roll critical mass style... when people threaten to hit me with their car while i'm riding my bike... i have the cops on my speed dial... 9-1-1.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I've never personally called the cops, but this past Halloween when I came home drunk from a banging party I pulled up to my apartment to see two cops talking to my roommate. At first I thought he was getting busted for throwing a party or drugs or something but it turned out our house had been robbed. My roommate had left the door unlocked and when he came home, he found some dude in our apartment robbing us. So they started fighting and apparently one of them got put through our living room wall. Yeah, you read that right. There was a huge hole in our wall for a couple of weeks after that. The rest of our living room was completely trashed and both of my roommates had some **** stolen cause the guy got away. To this day I'm kind of sad I didn't get to participate or see it happen.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      the dude had a teardrop tattoo. that would bother me.
                      Yea, I realized that I found that more intimidating once you actually meet someone with a tear drop tattoo...

When you first hear about it as a kid growing up, it's funny...

Then you run into someone with a green tear and it gets all awkward and stuff

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                        Yea, I realized that I found that more intimidating once you actually meet someone with a tear drop tattoo...

When you first hear about it as a kid growing up, it's funny...

Then you run into someone with a green tear and it gets all awkward and stuff
                        I only knew they had something to do with people dieing, but I looked more up about it and remain pretty creeped out....

The teardrop tattoo or tear tattoo is a symbolic tattoo that is placed underneath the eye. The tattoo has several connotations. Teardrop tattoos usually signify the loss of a friend or loved one. Often, for a male, the tattoo is given to represent the death of a brother.[citation needed] An empty tear signifies that the loved one has been killed or that the bearer has unsuccessfully attempted murder.[1] A filled tattoo signifies that a loved one has taken his or her own life, or was killed by a cause other than murder (car crash, death penalty, etc.) A tear with an empty top and a full bottom means that the wearer has avenged the murder of a loved one. The majority of the 'tear tattoos' seen in popular culture today, however, signifies that the wearer has killed, with the number of tears representing the number of kills.[1]

Tear tattoos, when given in prison, primarily indicate that the bearer has murdered someone, either in or out of jail.[1][2][3] The tattoo can also be given to commemorate a loved one who died while the wearer was incarcerated.

Comment

I think I probably have the most embarrassing calling the cops story on this site. Or ever. It's bad.

I was 18 years old, had smoked some green stuff earlier (I never smoked much, wasn't very experienced) and was hanging out at some guys house in Hollywood drinking and smoking. In Hollywood we have this bar called Oceans 11 right on US-1 between Hollywood Blvd. and Hallandale, it's pretty ghetto and the bar is downright GHETTO. It's basically a crack house that happens to sell alcohol to 6 am. Yes 6 AM.

Anyways, we are drinking there after the house, i'm blasted when for some reason I was outside looking for my friend. I thought I saw him and was like HEY HEY OVER HERE from a distance. Well it wasn't him, instead it was the gangsters outside selling drugs. So one of them starts coming my way and I realize It's not my friend (remember I'm stoned out of my mind and already paranoid) so I'm like 'no no not you im not calling you' from a distance. He still comes and now he's yelling at me - what the **** man what the **** is all I'm hearing from this angry drug dealer. I start walking to the gas station next door, he's following me...I go in the gas station scared and out of breath and I'm like 'there is a guy following me out there!' to the cashier. He has no idea what is going on...i try to go behind the counter with him, he doesn't let me...he is freaking out...so then i go lock the door in the bathroom, call 911 and tell them some scary black dude in a hoodie is chasing me.

Thankfully I left before the cops showed up, and for some reason they never called my phone or I never heard anything else about it again from the cops. For days after I thought they would trace the call and i'd be in trouble for making a false call.

What an idiot I was.

I have another story in that bar when a drug dealer pulled a knife on me and I laughed at him.

Comment

I've called the cops twice.

First time was when I was in HS. I cam home from morning practice of two-a-days to find a Hispanic male trying to break into our house. I caught him as be had knocked in our back door to our garage. I chased after him and he bolted over our back fence. I went in and called the cops. I doubt he wanted to sell us magazines.

The second time was about a year ago. I went outside to move our gabage can down to the street. As I did I noticed what I thought to be a paper towel a few feet away from the garbage can. I assumed a cat had gotten into the garbage can and pulled it out. As I went over to pick it up, throw it away and continue I noticed that it was a white, cloth handkerchief. This next part is gross and weird. The handkerchief was folded and as I approached I could smell something terrible. I lifted the handkerchief and to my amazement, someone had defecated and used the handkerchief to wipe their butt. We called the cops immediately just to report it as an unknown trespasser. The cop that responded had to be just out of the academy and I really enjoyed messing with him, telling him I wanted him to take a DNA sample as I had seen it done on CSI (the look on his face was priceless.) Using some deductive reasoning, we figured it was a meter-reader (if you really want to know, I'll explain how we figured it out.)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Yes please tell us how you guys figured that out.

Comment

You called the cops over a dirty handkerchief outside of a garbage can? Wassah?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information