Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Sheffter's ESPN Debut

My heart is crying.

LaCanfora isnt bad, but, its just not the same...I hope the money is worth getting yelled at by Boom and having to listen to all those jack offs argue over which one of them is the biggest homer.

I am happy he didnt ruin every 1st round pick this past year though. God that was annoying...Its called suspence, Adam. sheesh.
    I want a sig.

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
    My heart is crying.

LaCanfora isnt bad, but, its just not the same...I hope the money is worth getting yelled at by Boom and having to listen to all those jack offs argue over which one of them is the biggest homer.

I am happy he didnt ruin every 1st round pick this past year though. God that was annoying...Its called suspence, Adam. sheesh.
    Yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
      I am happy he didnt ruin every 1st round pick this past year though.
      That happens on ESPN as well it sucks but we just have to deal with it.:(

Comment

Seriously, people still watch ESPN?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          Yes he is.
          No he isn't.

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender
          The networks get a tip like 30 seconds before the pick so they can get their video and stuff ready but Schefter was calling every pick without that. They were just his predictions and he was crazy accurate.
          Last edited by TACKLE; 08-18-2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

I saw him on NFL Live tonight, and he didn't look too terrible.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sweet another Raider hater on BSPN

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                We have a network dedicated to the sport we all love. There is no need to watch ESPN.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He was good to watch. He seems to be a lot better than anyone else ESPN has, other than John Clayton.
                  That being said, ESPN has really been ******* up over the last few years.

Comment

I dislike LaCanfora, he just has a douchiness to him, he seems like a big nerd who thinks he is the **** because he has a job at NFL network. He seems like he was at one point a likable nerd, now he is a douchy nerd. Plus he seems like a cheap knock off of Schefter.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Not a whole lot of choices of things to watch at 4am ~ At 5am Married With Children comes on TBS so thats when its prime time to switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        I dislike LaCanfora, he just has a douchiness to him, he seems like a big nerd who thinks he is the **** because he has a job at NFL network. He seems like he was at one point a likable nerd, now he is a douchy nerd. Plus he seems like a cheap knock off of Schefter.
                        exactly my thoughts. He is not bad, but u just cant like the guy

Comment

his whole debut was spoiled by chuckie going bananas about the wildcat, that was just hilarious.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Gruden going off about the wildcat was comical. Schefter on ESPN. Who's next? Seacrest?
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

What was all that bullcrap & nonsense about "Got your cell turned off?" ESPN & Boomer's bombast is unprofessional even when mocking.

Sheffter is joining the team that features Mike Ditka, one of the most toxic personalities on the airwaves. How many more decades is he going to ride the 85 Bears SB success? He may be the single dumbest broadcaster in sports, & that's saying something.

The game coverage from the booth was sadder & even more amateurish, feeding Gruden lines & him serving up his bad sports cliches, nicknames & humor -- never thought I would miss Kornheiser, but he was better.... settle in for a season of very bad Chuckie jokes on MNF, but everyone knows Gruden isn't Chuckie, he's such a caricature he's the living incarnation of Popeye the Sailor Man.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information