• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
    This is such a beyond stupid article.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• We rarely punted and our coach didn't believe in FG's. We smashed mouth or got smashed.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        We rarely punted and our coach didn't believe in FG's. We smashed mouth or got smashed.
        we ran the ball all the goddamn time. luckily, I could block well, so guess who got to start at slot WR? this guy!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I wanna be a football coach when I'm 55 and rich.

Of course I won't live to be that old, but you can always dream.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Its seems like some of the people with the smallest cars take up the most road. They turn left and are closer to the white line on the road than yellow, thus not allowing anyone to pass them on the right. The yellow line doesn't ******* bite, you can get closer than 4 feet to it damnit!!!
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• being unable to drive in the ******* center of the lane is problem, regardless of car. looking at you, person driving a 4-door dodge ram dually.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Women in SUVs are also frustrating. You're behind them on the on-ramp to the highway, and they take 5 ******* minutes to get up to 65 mph, meanwhile, I'm stuck behind them terrified I'm about to get rear ended trying to merge.

Comment

• The Series 7 test that I'm now basically being forced to take even though when I was hired 6 months ago they mentioned nothing about.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    being unable to drive in the ******* center of the lane is problem, regardless of car. looking at you, person driving a 4-door dodge ram dually.
                    That **** pisses me off, if you can't control your vehicle, get away from the damn wheel. Its not as bad as seeing the people in their little shitbox cars that can't drive straight, or in their lane, but it still pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Women in SUVs are also frustrating. You're behind them on the on-ramp to the highway, and they take 5 ******* minutes to get up to 65 mph, meanwhile, I'm stuck behind them terrified I'm about to get rear ended trying to merge.
                      I swear, any woman driving an SUV is a bad driver. Also, anytime I see a minivan I think "bad driver" no matter who is behind the wheel.

Comment

• eat **** and die

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          I swear, any woman driving an SUV is a bad driver. Also, anytime I see a minivan I think "bad driver" no matter who is behind the wheel.
                          Soccer mom minivans and pretty young girls in expensive SUVs are such horrible, horrible drivers, I can't stand it. 95% of the time, the minivan is driving dangerously slow and "carefully" because their crazy hormones think that's what they have to do to protect their kid. The young pretty girl in an expensive SUV is 95% of the time basically a trophy wife who has no idea about consequences and just want to have fun. If they are wasted and plow into you doing 80 talking on a cell phone, expect a tantrum and "you'll be hearing from my lawyer!!!!" about 20 times.

My sister just had a baby and bought a VW Toureg and OMFG I want to scream at her when she drives. We took a 1 hour trip and she let me drive for the first time. On average about every 30 seconds she felt it necessary to alert me of that car in the lane next to me, or to tell me I was accelerating too fast, or asking me If I checked both ways, or whatever completely crazy thing came to her mind. Halfway through she refused to let me drive anymore.

We had amazing (about $80s) tickets to a big time Brewers game and were on schedule to arrive late 1st inning (I was already not happy at all about this). But when she drove SO DAMN SLOW AND REFUSED TO LISTEN TO MY DIRECTIONS EVEN THOUGH SHE LIVES IN MADISON AND I'VE BEEN TO MANY BREWERS GAMES it was an epic battle of will to not completely explode. When we got there and it was like the 2nd inning and I just heard that the Brewers had 2 men on base with zero or 1 outs, I just about lost it when they made the 10 min walk to the stadium at the pace of a snail. I feel bad about it to this day but I couldn't take it and left them to walk at a normal (actually really fast) pace. It was worth it I guess because I got to see Craig Counsell hit a double with 2 men on.
                          Last edited by umphrey; 11-13-2010, 01:45 PM.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Speaking of speed limits.....it drives me insane when people drive below them. I had off Tuesday and Wednesday so I was at home (about 2 hours away) visiting my parents and was coming back Wednesday night to work Thursday.

Well, I get stuck behind some old guy in an old Ford Bronco driving about 40 the whole way down this back road I take where the speed limit is generally between 45 and 55. There are so few places to pass on that road too which made it even worse.....I had decided I was going to pass him no matter what on the next straight-ish stretch I got when there finally came a little section with dashes where I could pass the guy. I was seething....

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post

eat **** and die
                              Government Revenue just increased by 85%

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Any women driving is bad news, regardless of the vehicle.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information