What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    We have more than one TV and more than one remote in our house, but only one vagina. Supply and demand logic dictates I just go to the bedroom and be happy.
    Sounds like you could use a man-cave, or what my grandfather had: a "grouch room."

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      Sounds like you could use a man-cave, or what my grandfather had: a "grouch room."
      A "grouch room" sounds excellent.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Listening to "casual" fans talk about their football teams. It takes everything I have to not explode in a frenzy to correct some of the insane things they are saying.

Comment

Listening to "casual" fans talk about their football teams. It takes everything I have to not explode in a frenzy to correct some of the insane things they are saying.
          Holy ******* ****, last night I went apeshit crazy on a "Steelers fan" that was pissed with Pouncey being the pick, and thought they needed... Jason ******* Pierre-Paul!?!?!

Oh wait, it gets ******* better... He wanted him as a ************* DE!!!!!
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Today at work it was hard to keep from angrily correcting some people. Steelers fans were upset like their season was totally over....fire the whole staff, gut the roster, etc etc.

Seriously. The Patriots were a horrible matchup for you and you've got 3/5 of a backup o-line laying. You've still got a great defense, a two time champion QB, and enough offensive weapons to keep up with anybody. The Pats planned for you well and the way they play offense is the kryptonite for your defense.

But dammit! This team in the thick of the playoff hunt needs blown up and rebuilt from nothing!!!

I truly feel like I know more about any given team in the league than the "casual" fans of that team. I'd take any of them on.

Comment

Today at work it was hard to keep from angrily correcting some people. Steelers fans were upset like their season was totally over....fire the whole staff, gut the roster, etc etc.

Seriously. The Patriots were a horrible matchup for you and you've got 3/5 of a backup o-line laying. You've still got a great defense, a two time champion QB, and enough offensive weapons to keep up with anybody. The Pats planned for you well and the way they play offense is the kryptonite for your defense.

But dammit! This team in the thick of the playoff hunt needs blown up and rebuilt from nothing!!!

I truly feel like I know more about any given team in the league than the "casual" fans of that team. I'd take any of them on.
              I feel the same way, I'm sure most of us on here do, and I've told some of my friends that, and most of them already know it and accept it. I do have one Steelers fan who I'm friends with who really knows his Steelers, it'd definitely be a close match between himself and I, but he only knows the Steelers, and a little about the Ravens, but that's it.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Listening to "casual" fans talk about their football teams. It takes everything I have to not explode in a frenzy to correct some of the insane things they are saying.
                this is a line I said on twitter during a saturday training thing:

"I will induce vomiting if it means this table with shut up about sports."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Steelers fans are insufferable. They had all the built-in excuses possible:
                  • Nobody but nobody out-coaches Bellichick.
                  • Patriots are like 32-2 after a loss.
                  • Hochuli was working the 9ers game in SF......

You could go on all day.

Comment

Oh god, this. THIS. I hate sports bars sometimes for this reason. "Did your team win this week?" "I'm a Packers fan." silence "They had a bye."

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Black Ops.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• Fantasy football. I just lost by 1.5 ******* points.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                          Fantasy football. I just lost by 1.5 ******* points.
                          Was it in any way related to the Vicksplosion?

Comment

Was it in any way related to the Vicksplosion?
                            The 88 yard TD to Desean Jackson sure didn't help.
                            And the BS TD that Gaffney had ****** me over.(when the replay system wasn't working)
                            Last edited by Hurricanes25; 11-16-2010, 12:01 AM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              Fantasy football. I just lost by 1.5 ******* points.
                              Suck it up. I lost by 1/10th of a point a few weeks ago on some garbage time catch. **** might end up costing me a playoff spot.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                                Oh god, this. THIS. I hate sports bars sometimes for this reason. "Did your team win this week?" "I'm a Packers fan." silence "They had a bye."
                                I heard someone in one of my classes today call Marion Barber the best player on the Cowboys. Scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information