Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People that say "i always liked ___so and so__ when he was at __college___", or "i've been saying that for __so long__".

    There's two guys on this board that do that all the ******* time, and it grinds the **** out of my gears.

    Comment


    • When I'm making love to a girl I just met and she screams things like "rape!" or "no" and "why are you doing this". It's just a turnoff.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Stamper View Post
        When I'm making love to a girl I just met and she screams things like "rape!" or "no" and "why are you doing this". It's just a turnoff.
        Dude, did no one ever tell you that's what panties are for? Gag. C'mon.


        When being a fanboi goes too far.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
          Dude, did no one ever tell you that's what panties are for? Gag. C'mon.
          Those are stuck in my ass at this point.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stamper View Post
            When I'm making love to a girl I just met and she screams things like "rape!" or "no" and "why are you doing this". It's just a turnoff.
            Turn "Off"???

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
              Turn "Off"???
              i like that **** when they resist.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                People that say "i always liked ___so and so__ when he was at __college___", or "i've been saying that for __so long__".

                There's two guys on this board that do that all the ******* time, and it grinds the **** out of my gears.
                [(this + this) * this]^this

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  People that say "i always liked ___so and so__ when he was at __college___", or "i've been saying that for __so long__".

                  There's two guys on this board that do that all the ******* time, and it grinds the **** out of my gears.
                  I always liked Colt McCoy when he was at Texas and I've been saying that Jordan Shipley is a stud for years.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    I always liked Colt McCoy when he was at Texas and I've been saying that Jordan Shipley is a stud for years.
                    I'll let it slide cause i wuv you and you heart Texas.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      I'll let it slide cause i wuv you and you heart Texas.
                      While we're on the topic of Texas, Garrett Gilbert grinds my gears. I hate him almost as much as I hated Nick Sheridan.
                      Last edited by Sniper; 11-17-2010, 02:47 PM.

                      Comment


                      • I still have faith :(

                        If they lose to aTm though..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I still have faith :(

                          If they lose to aTm though..
                          No bowl for Bevo? What the ****?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I ******* hate when cops drive 5 under the limit and people feel like they shouldn't pass the cop. **** that, if he's going 40 in a 45, good for ******* him.
                            This is what I love about Houston because people rarely do that. One guy even decided to go by a cop going 15 over the speed limit. I dont know what he was thinking. He definitely got pulled over.

                            In El Paso they go as slow as the cop is going all the time and its so annoying. He could go 10 under and they wont pass him. I hate driving in El Paso. People dont want people going anywhere near the speed limit in their town so they will get in the far left lane on the freeway and go 5-10 under the speed limit. The far right lane usually goes faster than the "fast lane" in El Paso.

                            Comment


                            • Is there any lamer a nickname in sports than "King"?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                                This is what I love about Houston because people rarely do that. One guy even decided to go by a cop going 15 over the speed limit. I dont know what he was thinking. He definitely got pulled over.

                                In El Paso they go as slow as the cop is going all the time and its so annoying. He could go 10 under and they wont pass him. I hate driving in El Paso. People dont want people going anywhere near the speed limit in their town so they will get in the far left lane on the freeway and go 5-10 under the speed limit. The far right lane usually goes faster than the "fast lane" in El Paso.
                                That's because nobody in El Paso has a driver's license, insurance, or anything of the sort.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information