Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Wikileaks being under a cyber attack from China and currently down grinds my gears.
    what the flying ****

    **** those

    whatever bad word

    goddamn you china

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • Chinese porn laws are also stupid. Seriously, no genitals? WTF China.

      Sig by: BK

      02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

      Comment


      • Friends that come over "to chill for a little bit" that I end up ******* babysitting all night because they still ******* live at home and don't want to be there.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Friends that come over "to chill for a little bit" that I end up ******* babysitting all night because they still ******* live at home and don't want to be there.
          they dont sound like friends.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            Friends that come over "to chill for a little bit" that I end up ******* babysitting all night because they still ******* live at home and don't want to be there.
            Or maybe they're too ****** up to leave?

            Sig by: BK

            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              Chinese porn laws are also stupid. Seriously, no genitals? WTF China.
              Sure you aren't thinking of Japan?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Friends that come over "to chill for a little bit" that I end up ******* babysitting all night because they still ******* live at home and don't want to be there.
                Hey, if you're doing something to them that makes it so they can't go home, well then it falls on you bud, lol.

                My sophomore year of college, me and my roommate were the only people out of our circle of friends that had our own place, everyone else we knew still lived in the dorms. So anytime any of them wanted to drink, smoke or party, they came to our place.

                Well this one friend of mine had some friends from home to visit, and she's from the Baltimore area and these friends brought some uber-high grade **** with them. (Much better than you can get in the hills of Western PA at least...)

                And my roommate and I were going through our "waterfall" phase where you basically use water and gravity to condense an entire bowl into a water bottle, and take it in one massive hit. So these 4 (my friend and her 3 friends from home) decide to take the amazing stuff in that fashion.

                They ended up so thoroughly destroyed that they basically sat in our living room near comatose for like 6 hours with my roommate and I babysitting them. Our pet rat was capable of a higher level of thought than any of those guys at the time....all veteran smokers.

                Eventually we just got sick of them being there and kicked them out...none of them should have been driving, but finally the one guy decided he could do it despite barely being able to stand...

                Ahh...I miss college....lol

                Comment


                • I got one.

                  Girls who constantly get into ****** relationships, then blame it on the fact that "all men" are like this or that.....really grinds my gears.

                  So you were just in 5 relationships with 5 guys, and all of those guys just by sheer chance were all life ruining assholes....it obviously had nothing to do with the one common denominator, YOU!

                  (Note, this isn't a personal one...just saw a girl complaining on Facebook about it....gets real annoying to see things like "all guys sucks" over and over in situations like this...you either suck, or the ones you pick suck.)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                    Or maybe they're too ****** up to leave?
                    Not the case. Idiot just doesn't have a car, so he ends up stuck here until he can find a ******* ride.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I got one.

                      Girls who constantly get into ****** relationships, then blame it on the fact that "all men" are like this or that.....really grinds my gears.

                      So you were just in 5 relationships with 5 guys, and all of those guys just by sheer chance were all life ruining assholes....it obviously had nothing to do with the one common denominator, YOU!

                      (Note, this isn't a personal one...just saw a girl complaining on Facebook about it....gets real annoying to see things like "all guys sucks" over and over in situations like this...you either suck, or the ones you pick suck.)
                      Amen!

                      Not from experience either, I've only been in a few, healthy, long term relationships, but from girl friends some of them just don't get it. It also gets more fun to watch as they get older yet somehow more picky.

                      Comment


                      • It's always the girl's fault unless the guy is physically abusing her.

                        Sig by: BK

                        02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                          It's always the girl's fault unless the guy is physically abusing her.
                          Every relationship is different, so it can't always be the girls fault (absent domestics as you said), but yeah their lunacy probably is 80% of the problem.

                          Comment


                          • Majority of girls just arent very rational when it comes to decision making and relationships. I swear the relationship from 500 days of summer was written after one of my relationships.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Majority of girls just arent very rational when it comes to decision making and relationships. I swear the relationship from 500 days of summer was written after one of my relationships.
                              You should sue for the violation of your intellectual property rights......

                              The more I think about it, my first GF in a LTR was messed up. We were in college (well we started dating when I was a senior in HS and she was a freshman in college) and after 4 years she ended our relationship over the phone for some loser across the country. My wife's best friend though has never had what anyone could consider a healthy relationship but the guy is ALWAYS to blame. Thankfully my wife agrees with my views on her friend so I don't need to tread on broken glass about it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                                Every relationship is different, so it can't always be the girls fault (absent domestics as you said), but yeah their lunacy probably is 80% of the problem.
                                True every relationship is different, of course. It's crazy to think how far women have come in our society and how they are now.

                                Girls are the highest rising jail population in America. Yea Females. That is mostly because of their greed of money and their "need" to be treated special, and if they don't they go crazy. Their jewerly and makeup is their crack problem and they shoplift all the time. Also in the modern times, females are getting a lot more physical on guys. They drink and do drugs more then ever. They are lazy to clean and don't know how to cook.

                                This doesn't apply to all females obviously. I just wanted to compare how our grandparents times had such a different outlook on them. The question is, was this caused mostly by society or by the men?

                                Sig by: BK

                                02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information