What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    True every relationship is different, of course. It's crazy to think how far women have come in our society and how they are now.

Girls are the highest rising jail population in America. Yea Females. That is mostly because of their greed of money and their "need" to be treated special, and if they don't they go crazy. Their jewerly and makeup is their crack problem and they shoplift all the time. Also in the modern times, females are getting a lot more physical on guys. They drink and do drugs more then ever. They are lazy to clean and don't know how to cook.

This doesn't apply to all females obviously. I just wanted to compare how our grandparents times had such a different outlook on them. The question is, was this caused mostly by society or by the men?
    That part is unequivocally true. I had my roommate drop on me after my sophomore year and most of my other friends already had their living arrangements figured out, so I needed a place to live. Well this one lady friend of mine had a roommate drop on her, so I ended up living with her and another girl.

Well, my mom was always telling me stuff like "clean up after yourself, don't keep it too cold in there, blah blah blah...don't treat those girls like your slaves..."

Well guess what, they were slobbier and did less housework than any of the guys I've ever lived with did. I'd do the dishes once when they got pretty bad or after I cooked and made most of them, then I assumed it would be their turn. Well, they'd bicker and complain to me (but never eachother) that it was the other ones turn to do them...so we'd be out of dishes, and it would come down to me to do it yet again.

Girls are just getting lazier and bitchier.

Comment

• Bloody noses.

I hate the winter because my nose will get all dry and then it will randomly start bleeding.

Comment

• Fat bitches. Fat bitches grind my gears. Then they eat them.

Comment

• The fact that OLN doesn't only play Man vs. Food and Survivorman really grinds my gears

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            That part is unequivocally true. I had my roommate drop on me after my sophomore year and most of my other friends already had their living arrangements figured out, so I needed a place to live. Well this one lady friend of mine had a roommate drop on her, so I ended up living with her and another girl.

Well, my mom was always telling me stuff like "clean up after yourself, don't keep it too cold in there, blah blah blah...don't treat those girls like your slaves..."

Well guess what, they were slobbier and did less housework than any of the guys I've ever lived with did. I'd do the dishes once when they got pretty bad or after I cooked and made most of them, then I assumed it would be their turn. Well, they'd bicker and complain to me (but never eachother) that it was the other ones turn to do them...so we'd be out of dishes, and it would come down to me to do it yet again.

Girls are just getting lazier and bitchier.
            My parents are always telling me find a nice honest girl to marry that can cook and clean. She has to be religious and smart. They have no idea how scarce those girls are.

We will never find a girl that is like our mother and I think we are very lucky to be raised in the generation we were raised in.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
              i really, really need to start reading more carefully.
              Fat girls serve a great purpose in our society. We had a nice IRC chat on this subject the other day.

we all hate you

Comment

My parents are always telling me find a nice honest girl to marry that can cook and clean. She has to be religious and smart. They have no idea how scarce those girls are.

We will never find a girl that is like our mother and I think we are very lucky to be raised in the generation we were raised in.
                Indeed. I think women are feeling over empowered anymore. They want all of the perks that society says should come with being a girl, while taking on none of the responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Indeed. I think women are feeling over empowered anymore. They want all of the perks that society says should come with being a girl, while taking on none of the responsibility.
                  Yea that is true. I'm not saying they should be restricted to the kitchen and shouldn't be allowed to vote or anything. But they are trying to walk over people and ****.

I think the media also twists a lot of things that makes women way more defensive then they should be.

For example: Oprah always has some **** about women mistreated. if you ever seen Tyra show, she does the same thing and she talks about how women should stand up to people. They do the same thing on the view, and Wendy Williams. IDK if you ever saw The Doctors, but there is some ***** on there that keeps talking about how great women are and they should stand up to men.

we all hate you

Comment

it's always interesting hearing the class in power complain when a less powerful class is suddenly on an equal plane (or just less of an unequal one).
                    You're supposed to have my back on this one.

we all hate you

Comment

it's always interesting hearing the class in power complain when a less powerful class is suddenly on an equal plane (or just less of an unequal one).
                      The thing is though, it doesn't seem like they want equality. They want dominance. To have their cake and eat it too....only they don't have to make the cake, "cause like, this ain't the 1950s or junk."

Comment

• My mom always wanted a girl but never got one. So she got me, her youngest son, and thought me all the women chores so she doesn't have to work at home all the time.

At 20 years old, I never eat fast food and I always cook for myself and my friends whenever they come over. I keep the house nice and clean. Im glad it worked out so well, because 2% of women my generation actually know how to cook.

we all hate you

Comment

• I enjoy cooking and do it more often than other guys my age. I also clean a bit more...they wouldn't pass my mom's inspections or anything, but I keep my place cleaner than 90% of other guys my age I feel. I've literally been in my friends' places and I'm scared a racoon is going to leap out from behind a pile of filth and attack me....

Comment

My mom always wanted a girl but never got one. So she got me, her youngest son, and thought me all the women chores so she doesn't have to work at home all the time.

At 20 years old, I never eat fast food and I always cook for myself and my friends whenever they come over. I keep the house nice and clean. Im glad it worked out so well, because 2% of women my generation actually know how to cook.
                            Smart eating habits while young will get you to that 3 times 20th b'day better than thousands of trips to the gym & all that lifting or jogging for miles & miles & miles, lol. My generation once said waaaaay back that You are what you eat, & they might have gotten it right the 1st time, human growth & development, it's all about nutrition. Anyone who doesnt think fast food plays the greatest p/o the current plague of obesity among teens & Gen-Xers isn't paying attention.

I think finding a girl who genuinely loves you & is warm, giving/sharing, & cares about & is loyal to you is Square One if you're going for keeps in a relationship. Domestic things like cooking skills are learned behavior just like male bachelors & most divorcees have to learn them. They won't like it anymore than guys do but the ladies seem to adapt to it & accept it better has been my experience (been married twice btw, & cohabited about 3 total times).

Still, finding a guy who does cook for them while dating is the best bait on the hook ever, don't be ashamed of buying those cookbooks & proudly displaying them on your shelves. And you'll eat better yourself too.
                            Last edited by LizardState; 12-03-2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Can we talk politics in here because it pisses me off that these people in Washington can collect a paycheck with a straight face for doing nothing.

Comment

still no. ....
                                Pleeeaaaassseeee

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information