No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am right all the time, I just hate when people doubt me.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• People who do not turn right on red when turning right on red is allowed....

Also...

Getting halfway through the 3rd round of a mock only to realize that I left out a key player who should have been in the first round. And there wasn't a simple "switch him out" fix....it would have been major surgery. And I hand write my mocks in a notebook before typing them up...on the left hand side I write out my positional rankings up until I think I could fill 3 rounds and I cross them out as I put them into my mock on the right side...

And I left our ******* Akeem Ayers. **** you Akeem Ayers...hiding atop the linebackers list....making me have to redo my mock.

So...Akeem Ayers girnds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        Also...

Getting halfway through the 3rd round of a mock only to realize that I left out a key player who should have been in the first round. And there wasn't a simple "switch him out" fix....it would have been major surgery. And I hand write my mocks in a notebook before typing them up...on the left hand side I write out my positional rankings up until I think I could fill 3 rounds and I cross them out as I put them into my mock on the right side...

And I left our ******* Akeem Ayers. **** you Akeem Ayers...hiding atop the linebackers list....making me have to redo my mock.

So...Akeem Ayers girnds my gears.
        Piece of advise, use Microsoft Excel spread sheet. Makes things WAY easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          Piece of advise, use Microsoft Excel spread sheet. Makes things WAY easier.
          Even then it would have been a lot of work to plug him in somewhere. I would have had to move someone down...then someone else down...then someone else down.....

Dammit all. I still have an hour and 45 minutes of work and a lot of the thinking involved is already done, so it might still get done tonight.

Comment

• It's been in the 75-85 degree range all week in SoCal. Be jealous bitchezzzz.

Comment

• That is too warm.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                That is too warm.
                That is 100% perfect weather. Temperatures lower than 70 are just stupid. Unless there's a football playoff game, and then it's perfectly acceptable.

Comment

• 65-75 is the perfect range. Although it really doesn't matter too much to me because I still rock basketball shorts when it's below freezing out.

Comment

• 65 is my ideal I think. Perhaps even a little cooler than that. I hate being sweaty.

Comment

• This off season is like the worst ever for a football fan.Come on April!

Comment

• People trying to turn this into the weather thread grinds my gears ;)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• the people performing in the grammy's right now. they suck. BADDDD

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            65-75 is the perfect range. Although it really doesn't matter too much to me because I still rock basketball shorts when it's below freezing out.

Basketball shorts are pretty much the most comfortable article of clothing ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              fixed that for me. people don't have any idea how to drive.
                              Wait. When is turning left on red allowed?

Comment

• Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith doing a duet at the Grammy's grinds my gears to an extent of which I never previously thought possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information