What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga.

I mean, she showed up to the Grammys in a fuc*ing egg.

A FUC*ING EGG!
    Last edited by General Zod; 02-13-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      fixed that for me. people don't have any idea how to drive.
      some people are afraid. we call them 'tourists'.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• When the same NBA teams get nationally televised games.

When Justin Bieber songs get stuck in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Lady Gaga.

I mean, she showed up to the Grammys in a fuc*ing egg.

A FUC*ING EGG!
          You expected more from someone who once showed up in a "meat" suit.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• this site grinds my gears.

I hate how when you post something and a few posts/an hour or so later someone else posts the same thing and act like its their brilliant-*** observation. its like ******* read dbag, i said kerry collins is horrible an hour and a half ago, youre not helping youre clogging the thread with useless repetitive drivel that causes threads to go the way of the 'Is Rodgers Elite' thread and bbd observation thread. threads that go from interesting discussion to stupid homers blindly and endlessly twisting words and being a complete dick to fail to prove a point.

and some wise*** is gunna pretend they didnt see this post haha
            Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
            Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• Oh man, I get really pissed here sometimes.

I hate how when you post something and a few posts/an hour or so later someone else posts the same thing and act like its their brilliant-*** observation. its like ******* read dbag, i said kerry collins is horrible an hour and a half ago, youre not helping youre clogging the thread with useless repetitive drivel that causes threads to go the way of the 'Is Rodgers Elite' thread and bbd observation thread. threads that go from interesting discussion to stupid homers blindly and endlessly twisting words and being a complete dick to fail to prove a point.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Why is Mo Williams presenting at the Grammys?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                  Oh man, I get really pissed here sometimes.

i cant get mad. I just feel incredibly stupid because it took me more than a tenth of a second to realize what you did there haha damn that was pretty bad
                  Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                  Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    Why is Mo Williams presenting at the Grammys?
                    I don't know but does that really grind your gears?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      I don't know but does that really grind your gears?
                      I would think he would have more pressing concerns at the moment.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I think the rules of the road should also go for malls as well. People should walk on the right hand side. I went to the mall for the first time in awhile this weekend and I was constantly having to turn sideways and let large groups of people pass that were coming right at me.

Comment

• Toilets with automatic flush. I stand up to wipe and the damn thing flushes on me...so ******* annoying!!!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Valentines Day....its redundant. And some day I will prolly have to buy a girl some **** that I'll **** up on. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                              Toilets with automatic flush. I stand up to wipe and the damn thing flushes on me...so ******* annoying!!!
                              Wait.....what?

Comment

• Standing up to wipe is the correct way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information