No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so sick of posters who say things like, "I think we should trade down if _______ isn't available." No, mother ******, you don't trade down, teams trade up. No GM is going to call another one up and be like, "hey, we don't like our options, would you be willing to give us draft picks and switch places?"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I am so sick of posters who say things like, "I think we should trade down if _______ isn't available." No, mother ******, you don't trade down, teams trade up. No GM is going to call another one up and be like, "hey, we don't like our options, would you be willing to give us draft picks and switch places?"
      I'm pretty sure Garth Snow uses that exact phrasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
        It grinds my gears that you can't change difficulty in UFC career mode. It's pretty much impossible to win early on anything other than easy, because they put your guy with 30 level ratings against guys like Lyoto Machida. But right now, my guy is so dominant that I'm like 45-1, my one loss coming over 20 fights ago to Brock Lesnar. I cleaned out HW, moved down to LHW, and have defended that title 10 straight times. None of my fights last more that 70 seconds, unless I make an effort to make them last longer by making less of an effort to win.
        This is true. It's either way too hard, or way too easy.

I only play it on exhibition mode now. I do 5 rounds, random division, on the hardest level. Then I do random fighters and challenge myself to beat the guy they give me. It's fun.
        Last edited by Bosanac01; 02-17-2011, 04:34 PM.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          I have an idea for a black name

-&

Dashampersand (not pronounced like "dash" followed by "ampersand," but duh-sham-per-sand).
          my roomate came up with a legit one thats just like that

D'&

pernounced: dampersand.

also, i met a kid i did volunteer stuff with whos name was pronounced ash-ole-ee.....
          spelt a-s-s-h-o-l-e. swear to god.
          Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
          Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• There was a pair of black twins a few grades ahead of me whose names were Lemonjello and Orangejello, pronounced la-mon-jel-o and uh-ron-jel-o. I couldn't help but laugh at them.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              There was a pair of black twins a few grades ahead of me whose names were Lemonjello and Orangejello, pronounced la-mon-jel-o and uh-ron-jel-o. I couldn't help but laugh at them.
              I have a hard time believing that since I've heard several similar stories from people that aren't you.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                I have a hard time believing that since I've heard several similar stories from people that aren't you.
                If I had bought a yearbook my freshman year I could prove it to you, unfortunately, I was a cheap teenager. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for my Spanish teacher telling our class about them.

Also, it grinds my gears when someone videotapes my legs without my knowledge then puts them on the internet for people to turn into avis...
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• My friend claims there is a girl who was in one of his classes is named LaDasha but is is spelled La-A. I have heard this from more than one person too.

Comment

• It grinds my gears to think about Bob Sanders playing like the DPOY again now that the Colts have cut him.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      It grinds my gears to think about Bob Sanders playing like the DPOY again now that the Colts have cut him.
                      In Minnesota.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• People that don't take care of there movies/games disks and they get all scratched up , I mean how hard is it to put it in the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          People that don't take care of there movies/games disks and they get all scratched up , I mean how hard is it to put it in the case?
                          This is my entire family. Always leaving my discs out when they take them out of my ps2 to watch Rent for the millionth time. Bah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            People that don't take care of there movies/games disks and they get all scratched up , I mean how hard is it to put it in the case?
                            I agree. I hate people who are just disrespectful of their possessions in general. I treat my own things....my phone, car, computer, XBox, DS, notebooks, books...pretty much everything....with some respect. Mishaps are unavoidable, but if you take even basic care of something, it will last a long time.

Some people just trash their own **** without regard and it badly grinds my gears.

Comment

• people who can't accept the fact that they need to grow up and embrace adulthood.

Comment

• Losing the remote. I don't think there's anything that pisses me off more then losing the remote, because I'm not going to watch TV unless I find the damn thing.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information