What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    That was actually a KotH quote. Bill I believe. Talking about juries reminded me of it.

I'd just act dumb as hell. Take a long time to answer their questions...barely speak other than "Umm...." Act kind of scared and intimidated.
    I realized it after, and it was Dale, IIRC, lol.

If I can't pull off a crazy maniac, I'll probably just act incredibly dumb.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      I realized it after, and it was Dale, IIRC, lol.

If I can't pull off a crazy maniac, I'll probably just act incredibly dumb.
      Nah, Dale...er....Rusty Shackleford...would never serve on a jury. I'm pretty sure it was Bill. And then Hank chastised him about it not being a jury's job to blindly convict.

Doubtful it was Boomhour... "Dang 'ol...with the...yep and the...dang 'ol...told em...dang 'ol...YO...man."

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        Nah, Dale...er....Rusty Shackleford...would never serve on a jury. I'm pretty sure it was Bill. And then Hank chastised him about it not being a jury's job to blindly convict.

Doubtful it was Boomhour... "Dang 'ol...with the...yep and the...dang 'ol...told em...dang 'ol...YO...man."
        You may very well be right, I haven't seen that show (particularly that episode) in years and years. I miss that show, honestly...

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          You may very well be right, I haven't seen that show (particularly that episode) in years and years. I miss that show, honestly...
          It's on Adult Swim like 4 times a night. It's usually what I turn on if there's nothing else good on.

Comment

• I really don't watch much TV anymore. I'm either working, playing music, or doing something productive outside when the weather cooperates. The only times I really watch TV anymore are for football related thing. I may just have to start making a point to try and watch it though.

Comment

• It's not uncommon for me to have the tv on, be playing a game or reading something on my computer, and be playing music all at once. It used to drive my parents nuts because of wasted electricity but I love it. At least with my light sensitivity I keep the lights off.

Comment

• I just listen to music when I'm on the computer (I'm doing it now, listening to some kickass bluegrass). Only time I have ever been on the computer and TV at the same time is during the draft.

Comment

• I always used to have a TV in my room and would put it on while on the computer, but the last 2 years I haven't had a TV in my room and I really don't miss it.

Comment

• Freaking Loiter Squad being on at 11:30 yet new Aqua Teens and Metalocolypses don't come on until after midnight, well after i need to go to bed on a work night.

Damn you adult swim and your shift towards terrible live programming! The first season of Tim and Eric was alright because I was high all the time, but these other shows are terrible.

Comment

• ESPN (and all reporting in general nowadays that sensationalizes the littlest things)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Chicago Cubs manager Dale Sveum was accidentally hit in the ear with shrapnel while hunting this offseason with Hall of Famer Robin Yount.

Comment

• ticketmaster.

it seems like they're getting worse and worse. before you could go to a ticketbastard outlet and not have to deal with all the online fees, but not anymore, they charged me 26 dollars as a "processing fee" on 2 tickets, and now you get your tickets printed on receipt paper, so weak.

oh, and most outlets are in walmarts, so you have their dumbasses.

Comment

• I could care less and less about individual awards in team sports. In fact, I'm growing to hate them. What's worse is all the useless debates they incite. There's like a 239 page thread on who should win OROTY this year, with posters writing novels to state their case. Who freaking cares. Many dudes who win that award don't have great careers in the long run.

The Heisman is a joke too...Not to mention the 2,357 other individual college football awards there are.
                          Last edited by Halsey; 12-05-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Everyone knows that the Lady Byng is the only individual award in sports that really matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              you only say that because you <3 datsyuk.
                              Who doesn't ?! Datsyuk is awesomeness so is St-Louis.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• giants, knicks, avalanche

must be tough

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information