Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Oh, that much would be fine.
    "Hello, how are you today can I interest you in _____! No, OK, have a wonderful day and let me know if I can help you in any way."

    I expect that, but when I say no, leave me alone.

    Please don't get in front of me while I am walking straight towards what I came in to get in the first place, all but begging me to buy what ever the **** it is you are trying to push because, and I quote "I don't make very much and it would be nice to earn the little kick-back they give me if I sell a certain number of these."
    Yeah, I only do the first, if that. They sometimes have us hand out promotions, so it'll be like "Welcome. Just letting you know here's promotion X *gives card of it*." That's the most of it. I stay clear of the damn door, and I don't get commission.

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • I understand the concept of "upselling" but it only works when the people feel you are genuine and not being a pain in the ass.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • I **** around and tell people "have a nice day" as they enter or "welcome to best buy" when they are leaving.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
          I **** around and tell people "have a nice day" as they enter or "welcome to best buy" when they are leaving.
          learn the greeting in french, or arabic!

          Comment


          • Bonjour, bienvenue a best buy!


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              learn the greeting in french, or arabic!
              this aint Canada, this here is Texas; if any thing I'd go learn that Spanish

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • Karibu! Habari zako?

                yea, that's right. Imma greet customers with Swahili.

                [that's Welcome! How are you?]

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  this aint Canada, this here is Texas; if any thing I'd go learn that Spanish
                  thats why I didnt suggest spanish. i think its best if its a language they arent going to know~

                  Comment


                  • i can hear the guy living next door snoring. SO WEAK

                    Comment


                    • I hattteeeee when girlsssss type like thissssss.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah, I've always hated greeters. I don't care if its your job, I still hate you..In other news, I hate when you go to order food at the drive thru and they say "Hi! Welcome to ____ would you like to try a _______?" If I wanted that I would order that, I usually know what I want before I get to where I'm going and that **** throws me off my game.

                        Comment


                        • So some little ***** of a dude is starting some **** with my best friend's girlfriend... over facebook. When my best friend was like "Watch what you're saying" he proceeded to say "watch what I'm saying about what? there's no situation here, it was your fat ass girlfriend who is the psychotic ****(c u next tuesday)." So wow, ******, you just made it a ******* situation. And he really doesn't expect it to further escalate from here. Yeah, he's a moron. And he's gonna get beat down. And I can't wait to be a part of it. So ****** ass morons who try to start **** with girls they don't even know, over facebook, and proceed to run behind their little *** hags to have his back, they grind my gears.

                          Sorry to expose you guys to some lame ass drama, but I needed to vent a little bit. ****** pisses me off.
                          Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf); 12-21-2009, 09:53 PM.


                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                            So some little ***** of a dude is starting some **** with my best friend's girlfriend... over facebook. When my best friend was like "Watch what you're saying" he proceeded to say "watch what I'm saying about what? there's no situation here, it was your fat ass girlfriend who is the psychotic ****(c u next tuesday)." So wow, ******, you just made it a ******* situation. And he really doesn't expect it to further escalate from here. Yeah, he's a moron. And he's gonna get beat down. And I can't wait to be a part of it. So ****** ass morons who try to start **** with girls they don't even know, over facebook, and proceed to run behind their little *** hags to have his back, they grind my gears.

                            Sorry to expose you guys to some lame ass drama, but I needed to vent a little bit. ****** pisses me off.
                            This is why i love The Sopranos.

                            Comment


                            • Leaving my phone in the car.

                              Sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I hattteeeee when girlsssss type like thissssss.
                                i know one girl that does that. she's cute though so I imagine her saying it like that and I'm like "that's cute." ******* skanks

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information