What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    True, Italian girls have to be be virgins on their wedding night so they premaritally use the poop chute.
    Is that why Guidos are such Assholes?

Or

Why they have **** for brains?

Comment

• Durnk pinstog like this, I mean...are you kidding me? I'm hammered right now and I can still type like ******* Mavis Beacon.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Mario Kart for the Wii being sold out every where I have never had this much trouble getting a game.

Comment

• AP Calculus.
          AP Calculus grinds my gears.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• That lag whenever you play Madden online. I hate it- hate it- hate it
            I don't know how many times I've been sacked bc of it

That grinds my gears
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• when people ask you "are you going to eat that?" when you just ******* sat down, yes im going to eat it dumb ass. Thats why i got it.

when people dog it in conditioning during practice and stuff, and me and all the other guys are busting our ass.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Comcast (they have a monopoly in this town) deleting NFL Network from my cable pkg. then adding it to a special Premium Sports pkg. for an additional $5/month grinds my gears

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                  Comcast (they have a monopoly in this town) deleting NFL Network from my cable pkg. then adding it to a special Premium Sports pkg. for an additional $5/month grinds my gears
                  I live in Western PA and Comcast is all I get....And they're bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    I live in Western PA and Comcast is all I get....And they're bitches.
                    BB where in western PA? I just moved to Pittsburgh

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                      BB where in western PA? I just moved to Pittsburgh
                      Clarion, about an hour and a half north of Pittsburgh or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        when people dog it in conditioning during practice and stuff, and me and all the other guys are busting our ass.
                        that is a microcosm for life. just FYI.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• when people dog it in conditioning during practice and stuff, and me and all the other guys are busting our ass.
                          My Bad! I will give a 110% in a game, but conditioning is just so boring that I doubt I ever give more than about 75%...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                            My Bad! I will give a 110% in a game, but conditioning is just so boring that I doubt I ever give more than about 75%...
                            practice how you play motha fucka!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                              practice how you play motha fucka!

Comment

• When I drop something then go to pick it up and it is just gone. God this is infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information