What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Or when you ask something like, "what are we going to eat?" and someone replies with "food". Like oh really? I thought we were going to down rat poison. Idiots.
    This is precisely why I give answers like that, to grind peoples gears. The level of sarcasm that goes into answering a question like 'where are you going?' with a simple 'Somewhere else' or 'out' is great indeed. Personally I quite enjoy it :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Or when you ask something like, "what are we going to eat?" and someone replies with "food". Like oh really? I thought we were going to down rat poison. Idiots.
      i have a friend who always responds to "let's go" like this: "where are we going? can i drive?"

im going to punch him in the dick one of these days.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I tend to grind my own gears, both in the meaning of the title and also with the sexual connotation.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I leave my house and I see a neighbor walking her dog, I barely know the ***** but I see her walking the dog often. Her ******* dog is taking a **** and it's 15 feet from my ******* door and she looks at the dog and looks up and sees me smiles and says HI!

***** how would you feel if i came to your house and **** by your door?

******* pisses me off.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            i have a friend who always responds to "let's go" like this: "where are we going? can i drive?"

im going to punch him in the dick one of these days.
            Use a fork too!

Unseen maybe we could grind one day too, especially since it wont be able to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              When people ask questions they already know the answers to.
              I have one that's even worse. People who ask a question, and when you give them an answer, they argue and tell you that your answer is wrong.

Also, the people who ask a "What do you think about..." question, who then proceed to argue when you tell them what you think. There is a lady I work with who does this all the ******* time. ***** did you even care about my opinion or did you just want to argue.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I have solutions to both your problems.

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                I leave my house and I see a neighbor walking her dog, I barely know the ***** but I see her walking the dog often. Her ******* dog is taking a **** and it's 15 feet from my ******* door and she looks at the dog and looks up and sees me smiles and says HI!
                Flaming bag of poop. You know the drill.

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                There is a lady I work with who does this all the ******* time. ***** did you even care about my opinion or did you just want to argue.
                Give her answers that are confusing and odd. The less sense they make, the better.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Some smart guy who goes to parties where everyone gets ****** up. I mean people are drunk, high on something, or both and they have having a blast. He is sitting there by himself looking bored as **** and you say come on man let's play beer bong or something and he responds with this...

"...I don't need to drink to have fun"

classic

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• You wanna know what grinds the **** out of my gears? The dumbasses at the Super Bowl party who aren't even Saints fans who feel the need to yell "Who Dat?" after every positive Saints play.
                    I ******* hate fair weather Vikings fans (i.e. most of my friends)

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      Use a fork too!

Unseen maybe we could grind one day too, especially since it wont be able to be seen.
                      sounds like a plan

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The one thing I see all the time here are people that will pull out in front of you and not speed up so you have to slam on your breaks. One guy did that to me on a 2 way street so I got in the other lane that is for traffic going the other way and then passed him because no one was in the other lane. He started turning on and off his brights like he was pissed at me for doing that. It's either that or me blaring my horn at him for making me slam on my breaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                          The one thing I see all the time here are people that will pull out in front of you and not speed up so you have to slam on your breaks. One guy did that to me on a 2 way street so I got in the other lane that is for traffic going the other way and then passed him because no one was in the other lane. He started turning on and off his brights like he was pissed at me for doing that. It's either that or me blaring my horn at him for making me slam on my breaks.
                          I just assume everyone on the road is incapable of driving well, and how I drive reflects that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Just on Deal or No Deal...

The ****ing idiot lady who had 4 cases left and was offered $119,000.00

"I got this! I got this! I got one more...No deal!"

$500,000 gone --- Offer down to $49,000.00

"I got one more. It's all good. It's all good...No deal!"

$250,000 gone --- Offer down to $150.00

...Saddest part, she said she wanted to win so she could send her daughter to college. You get a big head and piss away your chance for a better future. Nice job Mom.

Comment

• Everything Rick Reilly does at ESPN.

The fact that when you buy a 30 of Keystone Light, all 30 cans have the same "unsmooth moment" on it. You need variety.

Colleges that get off on Monday, two whole days after a snowstorm. I mean no one could plow the streets? This is aimed directly at the University of Pittsburgh.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
                                Everything Rick Reilly does at ESPN.

The fact that when you buy a 30 of Keystone Light, all 30 cans have the same "unsmooth moment" on it. You need variety.

Colleges that get off on Monday, two whole days after a snowstorm. I mean no one could plow the streets? This is aimed directly at the University of Pittsburgh.
                                Wanna know what grinds my gears? That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information