No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who find it necessary to take 1000000 pictures when at a party or when drinking. Then they all go up on facebook immediately. No one will think you are cooler because u r drinking.

Comment

• people who talk to hear the sound of their own voice

Comment

• drunk people. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Bos grinds my gears. That ******* racist.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            drunk people. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
            I think uncontrollably drunk people grind my gears. Also when people are baked, especially if they're whiny. "Can you turn up the volume? Can you hand me the remote? Can you turn down the volume? Can I have your cheeze-its?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              NFL rookies making more then pro bowl players.
              Gentlemen, we have a bingo.

Comment

• People who have more, but do not deserve more. There is a concept that I have come to identify as "sweat-equity". If you have failed to pay this, you don't deserve a damn thing.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  People who find it necessary to take 1000000 pictures when at a party or when drinking. Then they all go up on facebook immediately. No one will think you are cooler because u r drinking.
                  **** when I'm drinking I forget my phone has a camera, I just never think of taking pics even when **** goes down pic worthy...

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                    I think uncontrollably drunk people grind my gears. Also when people are baked, especially if they're whiny. "Can you turn up the volume? Can you hand me the remote? Can you turn down the volume? Can I have your cheeze-its?"
                    UMMMmmmm...can I have your cheeze-its?

Comment

• Fat people.

We should rid the earth of those slobs. Just watching fat people try to do things they shouldn't really pisses me off. Its just disgusting watching a 400 pound fat **** try to do something and fail repeatedly. Then they blame McDonalds because McDonalds shoves the food down their throat and makes them 2 tons.

If your a fatty on SWDC sorry you got to go. We don't play no favorites! Im not talking about somewhat fat people, just the really huge nasty disgusting ones.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• It really chaps my ass that Dez Bryant had a high ankle sprain & will be out 4-6 wks.

That's just rookie buzzard's luck

Comment

• When people put high reserves on their ebay auction and then set the bid price at like $1.

Comment

• dumb people who think the phrase "balls out" refers to balls as in testicles.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              dumb people who think the phrase "balls out" refers to balls as in testicles.
                              From : http://onlineslangdictionary.com/def...n+of/balls+out

Possible etymology: The original phrase is actually hinted to in the expression "with a full head of steam". In the earliest days of steam engines, Watt style engines and their successors used a centrifugal governor to control speed. The faster the engine was to run the higher the weighted balls on the governor would rise until at full speed they were at their highest and farthest reach from the center: high or full speed was known as running "balls out".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                                drunk people. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
                                I must have been drunk when I posted this. haha

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you