Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
    Would leg or arm be worse?

I think arm, it just looks weird, leg would open all kinds of positions up, thats kind of cool.
    Lol seriously? I could not do a chick with only one leg. what if you're trying to spread her leg open? Do you end up pushing her to one side? Doggy would be weird. Her being on top would be DAMN weird. I could deal with one arm missing. I don't think i could with a leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
      Yeah but her head is just horrendous. In that one you would almost have to take pretty face. The dress and photo make it hard to tell whether she is just a "big" girl or if she is actually chubby. Neither is an attractive trait, but a flat stomach is like the best thing a girl can have after her head so big is better than chubby for me.

I also can't do bad skin, it makes me feel kind of sick. Chubby and bad skin are the two things that I'm pretty certain I have never done. 3rd would be too much makeup, because a) it looks bad and b) it's often due to bad skin...

Ashley from Entourage. Had this debate with my housemates, something about her is just so appealing to me but one housemate says no, one says only if he was drunk and the 3rd isnt sure. I say yes, but as I said, something about her makes me want to run a train on her... but even then I don't know if she is actually hot or not...
      i'd beat it, beat it, and beat it again.

Comment

• skinny chicks with big boobs ftw. I always loved that.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Sadly, I noticed the spot on her leg before I saw she had no left arm.

But, yeah, I'd still hit it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            skinny chicks with big boobs ftw. I always loved that.
            I think all men are programed to like that. Its awesome.

CJ has no remorse. haha.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Yes, and I wouldn't think twice about it. She's pretty cute and she surfs. That's a win for me.

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              How can you all make-out with an ugly chick?!
              who says I have to kiss her?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                who says I have to kiss her?
                I get that, but honestly, how many girls have you slept with that you did not kiss at least once?

Comment

This ones pretty damn good. Id say...hellz yeah.

But oh ****! Come that I think of it, I saw a really cute girl at a party last year and I couldnt get over the stub where her left hand used to be. (It was winter time, and she was only wearing one glove, can you blame me?)

Maybe Id do this girl as an apology to the first one for staring.
                  I want a sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    y'know, they're lesbians. and probably think you're gross for good reason. although they are very cute. dabears i think you did them injustice with that picture though.

Yes I know they are lesbians. The point of this thread is will they hit you, rather would you hit it. Mostly the reason I gave a non-flattering picture as well.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Person without a limb is on my list.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Is that a beauty mark on her right leg? Jesus, it's huge!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I get that, but honestly, how many girls have you slept with that you did not kiss at least once?
                          One, and it is a hilarious tale.

Comment

One, and it is a hilarious tale.
                            Since it was brought up, by rule you have to tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Since it was brought up, by rule you have to tell.
                              I was really drunk, and just said to her: "I don't want to kiss you, I just got out of a bad relationship and would like to keep this casual." Which was complete BS, I guess I just wanted to see if I could get away with it since this chick was a 6.5, 7 at best. She was drunk and was like, "okay. I'm sorry." something like that I hardly remember.

Comment

I was really drunk, and just said to her: "I don't want to kiss you, I just got out of a bad relationship and would like to keep this casual." Which was complete BS, I guess I just wanted to see if I could get away with it since this chick was a 6.5, 7 at best. She was drunk and was like, "okay. I'm sorry." something like that I hardly remember.
                                That was me, you jerk!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information