Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Heroes Season 4 Thread

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

All right lovers and haters of the show Heroes the new season starts September 21st with a two hour premiere starting at seven central time.

YES YES YES YES SEY SEY SEY SEY SEY YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

To be honest, I'm not very excited for this at all. I'll watch it, but the series has just gone downhill since the first season.

Here is to hoping they can turn it around!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'm debating whether I should watch it. I'll probably get around to the episodes online if I have free time. If I don't like the direction it's going, then lights off for that.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I thought season 2 was a let down but seasons 3 was pretty good especially after they had the break and came back.

Comment

Angelas sister\the company origin story has got to be one of the worst most pointless story threads ever...but other than that I enjoyed last season.

Comment

Im gonna watch it, just because there isnt much television I think is worth watching these days. Yeah season 2 pretty much blew goat. I think a lot of that had to do with the writers strike. Season 3 I thought was ok, but could have been better.

Comment

Next Monday Bitches.

Comment

Ohhhh Yeeaaaaaaa *Kool-aid tone*

Can't wait for Heroes, though I think it coincides with MNF and when that happens I generally miss out on that stuff. But since Prison Break is off the air now I'll be back on Heroes strong.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Tonight 7c two hours.

Comment

Season one was amazing. Season two was a mess, I didn't even really watch season three, I set my DVR for tonight so I'll give a chance I guess.
                      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I agree with the above. Here's to me having hope season 4 kicks ass.
                        I'm also looking foward to the upcoming Dexter series on Showtime. That one's my all time fav
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I hope Hiro can freeze time in this season. Oddly for some reason, I think its pretty cool when he does that.

Comment

First hour :( Second hour :)

Comment

I don't know what to make of what I saw tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information