• The Office: Season 6

discuss THE SHOW

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

LOL at the beginning

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Kevin is my favorite character, that is all...

Comment

Damn...I'm not so sure now. Only reasonable way to settle this is Kevin Vs. Dwight cage match...

Comment

Kevin wins.....

Comment

(Michael on Pam's pregnancy) "How long have you been knowing this? A week? A month? A year?"

The show fell perfectly into halftime of the Miami-GT game, didn't have to miss a minute of the game or the show.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Hardcore!!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

that was good. I like how they get stuff done (Stanley is in trouble, Andy is ***) while getting the main thing done done (talking about the pregnancy).

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Hardcore!!
                  Parkour?

Good episode. Dwight confronting Michael about the manure thing had me rolling.

Comment

Sadly, I confess that I've never watched this show before.

If I were to try and get into it, would I get lost easily? I'm really not sure of the plot structure of the show or anything (if there is any lol)
                    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                      Sadly, I confess that I've never watched this show before.

If I were to try and get into it, would I get lost easily? I'm really not sure of the plot structure of the show or anything (if there is any lol)
                      um.....

hard to say. It's still a funny show and you can get into it, but part of the jokes are almost like inside jokes, meaning you have to know the characters. What I would suggest is also watching it when it's on TBS on Tuesdays. It think I heard it will be on every weekday night somewhere sometime soon, but I don't really know.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Awesome first show...does anoyone else think they didn't publicize it enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                          Awesome first show...does anoyone else think they didn't publicize it enough?
                          NBC is busy pushing there new show Community and pretty soon they will give a big push for there golden goose 30 Rock, which premieres in a few weeks. The Office will have its spots here and there, but it has grown a loyal following and will put up solid numbers each week. I think that's all NBC cares about.

Comment

At the end I couldn't tell if the Stanley affair thing was going to blow up or not. And then all of a sudden he's destroying Michael's car. LOL.

Comment

Just watched it on Hulu and it was great.

I have to say my favorite part was Michael calling Stanley's wife by the wrong name to expose the affair. Then he did it the second time. I watched that part like seven times.

Also Andy, "Am I ***?"...priceless.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information