Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's Longest Basketball Shot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World's Longest Basketball Shot

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,191193

    3rd Deck View



    Field View



    3rd Deck View and Field View together




  • #2
    I liked their summer clip but they've still got nothing on these guys

    BK

    Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

    Comment


    • #3
      Both are glorious!

      Comment


      • #4
        This defiantly couldn't have fit into the random discussion thread. Thanks for sharing....

        Comment


        • #5
          I've always thought about doing something like that at a Pistons game.. sitting in the upper deck and trying to make a shot. Seems like the cool way to get the chicks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Those were both awesome.




            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

            Comment


            • #7
              having been on the third deck of Kyle Field, I can assure you how impossible that must have been

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Snorlax1 View Post
                This defiantly couldn't have fit into the random discussion thread. Thanks for sharing....
                I don't know if you're being sarcastic or what.. But, forgive me for taking up your forum space.


                Comment


                • #9
                  it looks to be slightly fake. The ping pong thing had me entertained. And also thinking "You have no life when..."

                  sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or what.. But, forgive me for taking up your forum space.
                    he's nobody special. forget him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                      he's nobody special. forget him.
                      This defiantly couldn't have fit into a PM. Thanks for sharing....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        I've always thought about doing something like that at a Pistons game.. sitting in the upper deck and trying to make a shot. Seems like the cool way to get the chicks.
                        There are a LOT of hot chicks at the Pistons games. Of course, now that they arent good I could see a lot of those chicks going back to the bar.

                        Thats what Pistons games have semi turned into the last few years, ton of younger people go there to be social and 'go out' as opposed to the bar or w/e.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          This defiantly couldn't have fit into a PM. Thanks for sharing....
                          this is a message board. it was created for sharing thoughts and ideas.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So, those Ping Pong guys must never get laid to have all that time............................



                            Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                              this is a message board. it was created for sharing thoughts and ideas.
                              This defiantly couldn't have fit into a rep comment. Thanks for sharing....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information