No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's supposed to snow in the Phoenix area (East Mesa/ AJ) on Thursday, that's pretty crazy.

Comment

• Interestingly enough, no snow during my time home in Buffalo. However, I am welcomed back to some 16-18 inches of snow in New York

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Sure, no snow, but the wind was a ***** today. Not fun having to walk around downtown all day.

Comment

• Still waiting on Texas's annual snow fall, I don't think it'll top last year's though. I build a ******* snow dragon if you guys remember.

Comment

• How are driving conditions in Philly now? I'm driving there in the morning to fly out to Orlando woohoo!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
              Still waiting on Texas's annual snow fall, I don't think it'll top last year's though. I build a ******* snow dragon if you guys remember.
              we had 12.6 inches that day, I remember them saying it was like a statistical anomaly

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                Interestingly enough, no snow during my time home in Buffalo. However, I am welcomed back to some 16-18 inches of snow in New York
                Manhattan, right? We got 28 inches in Staten Island.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It's pretty nice outside today. It's 37 and there is still quite a bit of snow on the ground. This weekend it's suppose to be high 40s, low 50s with rain. Gross.

Comment

• It's 64 right now. Supposed to be 75 tomorrow. I'm going back to MI for New Year's. Thank God I'll only be there a couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      It's pretty nice outside today. It's 37 and there is still quite a bit of snow on the ground. This weekend it's suppose to be high 40s, low 50s with rain. Gross.
                      It is already raining and getting "warmer" in Indy, so it is disgusting to walk anywhere. Everything is soft wet cold mucky crap. I hate this weather, I'd rather it just freeze. 40 degrees and wet is the worst.

Comment

• I guess SE South Dakota is supposed to get 20 inches of snow over the next few days...I has a sad.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• we got about 4-6 inches of snow on christmas eve and its supposed to be 50 tomorrow. Gotta love Central Illinois weather

Comment

• Snowing in Phoenix right now, melts once it hits the ground but it's still falling

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              Snowing in Phoenix right now, melts once it hits the ground but it's still falling
                              pics or gtfo

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• 2 days in a row with sunlight!!!!! These last 2 or 3 weeks its been raining or cloudy every day in Nor Cal. Still only like 55 though

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information