Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    i don't plan on going to grad school. i plan on using my connections to land a sweet internship and within 3-6 years take over for Jerry Reese.
    haha......unless you have connections law or business school is the way to go. I probably wont even go into sports. International Business is what I really want to do so I am going to get my MBA in IB in Rome. SPM was a good excuse to mess around and have fun for 4 years tho and build a beastly GPA.
    Last edited by Rob S; 10-29-2009, 08:34 PM.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Comment

Macro is the broad study. Take that.

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        haha......unless you have connections law or business school is the way to go. I probably wont even go into sports. International Business is what I really want to do so I am going to get my MBA in IB in Rome. SPM was a good excuse to mess around and have fun for 4 years tho and build a beastly GPA.
        Do Finance or Economics. International Business will get you no where.

Comment

I'm in law school and I must say it is so great. I highly recommand it if you can do it.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I just declared for law, I'm pretty pumped about it.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I'm probably going to be going to law school too.

Take Macro. I've done both and Macro was much easier.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Took Macro first with an awful professor, was rough at first but kinda figured it out at the end. Pulled a low B.

Took Micro second with another awful professor, went to class half the time and didn't study... Pulled an A. Granted, it help that I already had taken Macro.

Macro is a little more theory in my eyes, I liked Micro because it was more specific.

Comment

I thought I'd like Macro because of the broadness, but I ended up getting pretty bored of it. I've heard both bad and good things about Micro. I've been told it was boring and tedious, but I know an Econ major who likes Micro a lot better and taking it in high school made him interested in the subject.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I found Micro to be much easier at every level that I studied it.

Neither is exactly riveting stuff so that is probably the main reason to pick either especially given you hope to transfer and good grades will never hurt that.

Sports Management is that degree that sounds like it will be awesome but basically has no real world application, be careful with that one.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Aren't alot of people in sports management positions either 1) former players and coaches or 2) from law school anyways?

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I thought Micro was slightly easier. I'd take that

stephenson86

Comment

I hear micro is easier. I took AP Macro my senior year in HS first semester but the AP test is in May so I forgot everything and it was the only AP test I didn't pass. I then took Macro my first year in college and got over a 100% so I would pick whatever you did in your first economics class if you're going for the grade.

Comment

If you have any common sense economics should be really easy be it macro or micro.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information