7. Bush
      8. Yes
      9. Tails
      10. Over
      11. Budweiser
      12. Yellow

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

would mean more if d unit didnt hand out custom titles and colored names to everyone who joins any of his little groups

Comment

1. Over/Under on National Anthem: 1:42
          Over

2. Over/Under jersey number to score the first TD (i.e. first person in the end zone): 25.5
          Over

3. How many times will CBS announcers fully mention Hurricane Katrina during the game? (must fully say "Hurricane Katrina" from kickoff until final whistle) Over/Under: 2.5
          Over

4. How many times will CBS show Kim Kardashian on TV during the game? (Live picturs only, kickoff until final whistle) Over/Under: 2.5
          Over

5. Will they show a replay of Tom Benson celebrating the missed FG against Tampa Bay from the regular season?
          Yes

6. How many times will Pete Townshend [Of The Who] do his legendary windmill move (must be full 360 degree rotation and shown on TV) Over/Under: 5.5
          Under

7. What will be larger: Kim Kardashain's "measurements" (36-24-39, e.g. 89) or Reggie Bush's Rushing/Receiving yards?
          Bush

8. Will a member of The Who smash a guitar during the halftime show?
          No

9. What will the coin toss be? Heads or Tails
          Heads

10. How many times will CBS explicitly show Archie Manning (e.g. Must be focused on him and not Eli or anyone around him)? Over/Under 3.5
          Under (what is considered 'focused' on Archie? As in, he's the only one on the screen, they're talking about him, ...)

For the last two, I say double points since it isn't a 50/50 shot

11. Which Super Bowl Commercial will have a higher rating on USA Today's annual Ad meter?
          Anheueser-Busch/Budwieser
          GoDaddy.com
          CareerBuilder.com
          Coca-Cola
          Family First (pro-life Ad)
          Doritos
          The Field
          Doritos

12. What color of gatorade will be poured on the winning head coach?
          Yellow
          Clear/Water
          Orange
          Red
          Blue
          Lime Green
          The field
          Last edited by Bills2083; 02-05-2010, 06:50 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Lemon Lime is yellow, yes.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

There are quite a few Gatorade flavors
              http://wikibin.org/articles/list-of-...e-flavors.html

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

1. under

2. Over

3. Over

4. under

5. Yes

6. under

7. over

8. No

9. Heads

10. Over

11. The Field

12. red
                Last edited by iworshipbender; 02-07-2010, 04:57 PM.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Over

2. Over/Under jersey number to score the first TD (i.e. first person in the end zone): 25.5
                  Under

3. How many times will CBS announcers fully mention Hurricane Katrina during the game? (must fully say "Hurricane Katrina" from kickoff until final whistle) Over/Under: 2.5
                  Over

4. How many times will CBS show Kim Kardashian on TV during the game? (Live picturs only, kickoff until final whistle) Over/Under: 2.5
                  Over

5. Will they show a replay of Tom Benson celebrating the missed FG against Tampa Bay from the regular season?
                  No

6. How many times will Pete Townshend [Of The Who] do his legendary windmill move (must be full 360 degree rotation and shown on TV) Over/Under: 5.5
                  Under

7. What will be larger: Kim Kardashain's "measurements" (36-24-39, e.g. 89) or Reggie Bush's Rushing/Receiving yards?
                  Bush's total offensive yards

Yes

9. What will the coin toss be?
                  Heads

10. How many times will CBS explicitly show Archie Manning (e.g. Must be focused on him and not Eli or anyone around him)? Over/Under 3.5
                  Over

11. Which Super Bowl Commercial will have a higher rating on USA Today's annual Ad meter?

Blue

SPLOOSH

Comment

Over

Over

Under

Under

Yes

Under

Kim Kardashian's measurements

No

Tails never fails

Over

GoDaddy.com
                    CareerBuilder.com
                    Coca-Cola
                    Doritos
                    The Field

Coca-Cola

Yellow
                    Clear/Water
                    Orange
                    Red
                    Blue
                    Lime Green
                    The field

Blue
                    Winner Winner chicken....

Comment

1. Over
                      2. Under
                      3. Over
                      4. Under
                      5. No
                      6. Under
                      7. Reggie Bush's Rushing/Receiving yards?
                      8. No
                      9. Tails never fails
                      10. Over
                      11. CareerBuilder.com
                      12. Lime Green
                      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

1. Under

2. Over

3. Over

4. Under

5. Yes

6. Under

7. Bush

8. No

9. Heads

10. Over

11. Anheueser-Busch/Budwieser

12. Orange
                        Last edited by TACKLE; 02-06-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

1. Over/Under on National Anthem: 1:42 Over

2. Over/Under jersey number to score the first TD (i.e. first person in the end zone): 25.5 over

3. How many times will CBS announcers fully mention Hurricane Katrina during the game? (must fully say "Hurricane Katrina" from kickoff until final whistle) Over/Under: 2.5 Under

4. How many times will CBS show Kim Kardashian on TV during the game? (Live picturs only, kickoff until final whistle) Over/Under: 2.5 OVER! <3

5. Will they show a replay of Tom Benson celebrating the missed FG against Tampa Bay from the regular season? No

6. How many times will Pete Townshend [Of The Who] do his legendary windmill move (must be full 360 degree rotation and shown on TV) Over/Under: 5.5 Under

7. What will be larger: Kim Kardashain's "measurements" (36-24-39, e.g. 89) or Reggie Bush's Rushing/Receiving yards? Kim's measurements

8. Will a member of The Who smash a guitar during the halftime show?No

9. What will the coin toss be? Heads or Tails [b]Heads

10. How many times will CBS explicitly show Archie Manning (e.g. Must be focused on him and not Eli or anyone around him)? Over/Under 3.5Over

GoDaddy.com
                          CareerBuilder.com
                          Coca-Cola
                          Doritos
                          The Field

over, boobies for the win

Yellow
                          Clear/Water
                          Orange
                          Red
                          Blue
                          Lime Green
                          The field
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                            FYI, tie will go to whoever posted first.
                            boosh(10000)

Comment

1. over
                              2. over
                              3. over
                              4. over (please let's go over)
                              5. Yes
                              6. under
                              7. kardashian's measurements
                              8. no
                              9. tails never fails
                              10. Over
                              11. GoDaddy.com
                              12. yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                                Alright, here we do, let's do 12 of them. And I went with some crazy ones!

The winner will get a custom user title or 10,000 rep points, their choice. You must have your entry in this thread before kickoff!

GoDaddy.com
                                CareerBuilder.com
                                Coca-Cola
                                Doritos
                                The Field

Yellow
                                Clear/Water
                                Orange
                                Red
                                Blue
                                Lime Green
                                The field

1. Under

2. Over

3. Over

4. Over

5. No

6. Under

7. Bush

8. No

9. Tails

10. Under

11. Go-Daddy

12. Orange

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information