No announcement yet.

Zombies!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving a vehicle will not be possible either. The streets will be likely completely congested with cars that tried to head to the safe zone and either A) got eaten or B) said **** it and fled on foot. Watch walking through the cars will likely have zombies who are buckled in. The abandoned vehicles will be a good source of supplies and fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
      Driving a vehicle will not be possible either. The streets will be likely completely congested with cars that tried to head to the safe zone and either A) got eaten or B) said **** it and fled on foot. Watch walking through the cars will likely have zombies who are buckled in. The abandoned vehicles will be a good source of supplies and fuel.

I'm sure that won't be a problem.
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

It has been academically proven that the best hand-to-hand weapon against a zombie is a trench spike. I plan on buying one if I come across one.

Comment

A trench spike would be useful to carry but i wouldn't want to rely on it. You have to get close to use it. One bite and you're done. I'll take my rifles.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

i always want to get a school bus and just drive it around loaded with weapons killing all the zombies. But i would need like 10-15 people who are willing to go along for the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post

I'm sure that won't be a problem.
              You have one of those, plenty of fuel and a mechanic for maintenance?

Comment

On Z-day, I'm going back to driving one of these

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Zombie Brett Favre......

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                    Zombie Brett Favre......
                    well that'll hardly change anything.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I would unquestionably survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but one day I would get a little too cocky, a little too relaxed, and a zombie would get me in the hand. I'd have too much pride to admit my mistakes though, and return to my rugged yet noble community with a bandage and a 'scrape', eventually dooming humanity.

Comment

If I was in a group, I would always carry an axe with me.

If I was bitten on an extremity, I would have a friend chop my arm/leg off within moments of me being bitten.

Just to see if it would work, even though I'd probably die from blood loss.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          I would unquestionably survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but one day I would get a little too cocky, a little too relaxed, and a zombie would get me in the hand. I'd have too much pride to admit my mistakes though, and return to my rugged yet noble community with a bandage and a 'scrape', eventually dooming humanity.
                          this is why your mom won't lend you the keys to the car.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'll be the first to admit I'd probably be completely F'ed if this happened. I have absolutely no weapons or fighting experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              I'll be the first to admit I'd probably be completely F'ed if this happened. I have absolutely no weapons or fighting experience.
                              me neither come to think of it. Although one part of my lamp kinda looks and feels like a mace.

And I could go to town on some zombie with my guitar.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Nazi Zombies? Call this guy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information