Zombies!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Some more excellent zombie reading material.

I've seen people reading this book a lot of times. I was thinking of checking it out.

Is it worth it?

Comment

When Z day occurs, I think we should all agree to meet up at Bill Murray's house.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        I've seen people reading this book a lot of times. I was thinking of checking it out.

Is it worth it?
        yes, it actually helps answer a lot of plot holes in P&P

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I saw a girl on the train once who had a thing on her purse that said something about the imminent zombie uprising. I don't remember what it was. She was cute though, maybe I'd go with her.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            I saw a girl on the train once who had a thing on her purse that said something about the imminent zombie uprising. I don't remember what it was. She was cute though, maybe I'd go with her.
            Play a game of the old in and out?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm gonna contact the zombies and make a deal with them, promising to bring them brains in exchange for my safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                I'm gonna contact the zombies and make a deal with them, promising to bring them brains in exchange for my safety.
                Your a cheater.

Comment

This is the greatest thread ever. I love zombies. Left For Dead, Zombieland, anything. Give it to me baby.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I actually watched Zombieland for the first time ever tonight. Gotta love $1 a day rentals.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                      This is the greatest thread ever. I love zombies. Left For Dead, Zombieland, anything. Give it to me baby.
                      after the zombies eat you ill give it to ya

necro ftw

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                        Your a cheater.
                        You misspelled genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                          You would have to consult me, and I don't think putting you in the line of fire is worth it. Dressing up like the Hellboy villain with me is your best bet.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Play a game of the old in and out?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Random thoughts
                              A crossbow could be one of the handiest weapons to have on Z day. It's quiet and in small groups all of the ammunition could be retrieved and re-used.

It may look *** but wearing leather could save your life. It would take significant effort to chew through leather to get to the skin.

The only thing vehicles are good for after Z day are for barricades. Park them in front of doors, remove the tires and you have a 1000+ pound immovable wall.

One thing people don't think about is the zombies are not the only enemy to worry about. Crime will run rampant. People will rob and kill for food and supplies for their families. Be weary of groups outside of yours. Working together is vital for survival but do not become too comfortable with anyone.

Steal as many cans of propane as possible after Z day. The electricity will eventually be out and using a grill may be the only way to heat up food. Fires will work too but the smoke may draw attention to your camp.

Be prepared to garden. If you have an area safe enough to go outside, growing your own food is something would be extremely beneficial.

One benefit of the terrifying running not dead zombies are they are easier to kill. The dead zombies require a brain shot, while the live ones can be killed with a shot to center mass.

Comment

I never understood why in 28 Days Later the not-dead fast zombies weren't tearing each other apart. At least with undead you can say something about how the undead know their own or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information