• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
    Zombie Brett Favre......
    Originally posted by Addict View Post
    well that'll hardly change anything.
    he will start the epidemic, he will die and then say he isn't ready and come back then say he is ready again after infecting a new state then he will come back for another state and so on and so forth.
    Last edited by OSUGiants17; 02-23-2010, 02:22 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      When Z day occurs, I think we should all agree to meet up at Bill Murray's house.
      YES! Zombieland FTW!

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Zombies will began to form when Dick Cheney has his final heart attack. Just wait for that day in a few years.
        Maybe he's always been a zombie...

"If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

while you guys are contemplating what to do about the whole invasion of the undead thing, I'll be getting freaky with Zombie Keeley Hazell, Zombie Natalie Portman and Zombie Jess Alba.

I'm not a great multitasker, but I'm sure I"ll learn eventually.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

sir ive already claimed dibs on keeley, zombie or not

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              sir ive already claimed dibs on keeley, zombie or not
              I say we need to work out a schedule, timeshare her.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Radio reports explain that an epidemic of mass murder is sweeping across the eastern seaboard of the United States. Later, Ben discovers a television and the emergency broadcaster reveals that the murderers are recently dead human beings who have returned to life and who are consuming their victims' flesh. Experts including scientists and military generals are not sure of the cause of the reanimation, but one scientist is certain that it is the result of radiation emanating from a Venus space probe that exploded in the Earth's atmosphere. A final report instructs that a gunshot or heavy blow to the head will stop the "ghouls" and that posses of armed men are patrolling the countryside to restore order.
                Original zombies were some weird space reaction.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Comment

one of the best games everrrrrrrr

Comment

• My plan
                      As soon as the news breaks that the virus has been released, I will immediately load up all essential items and transport my family to my in laws house and contact my parents and have them do the same.

They live on 13 acres of land and have multiple barns and a large upstairs and attic. My father in law is an avid hunter and gun collector with well over 50 firearms and a surplus of ammunition. He also is somewhat of a hoarder of motorized vehicles. He has a tractor, two motor homes, 2 atvs, a boat and multiple other vehicles. They also have a well so water should not be an issue. Multiple chickens will be an essential supplier of eggs. He also hoards wood so there will be plenty to use as a barricade.

After my family is safely locked into the attic I would barricade the lower level of the house and begin work on fortifying the giant horse barn in the backyard. Using the tractor, I would pile up dirt in front of both of the large doors rendering them inoperable. Entry into the barn will only be possible by climbing a ladder. Each motor home will be parked directly in front of the doors inside with tires removed to act as extra protection. The floor of the barn is dirt so fire pits will be easy to install for the winter cold. This area will be essential should our group become larger than the house can sustain.

The property is completed surrounded by fence except for two driveways. The tractor should make quick work of blocking them with dirt. The house and another barn are at the front of the property close to the road. The top of the barn is accessible only by ladder and would be a great place to watch for Zs.

We could live off our supplies and the land for a month or two, after that we would have to start raiding houses and any stores that aren't already bare. A large fortified garden would be a top priority.

Hopefully we are able to sustain ourselves until the threat has been eliminated.

Comment

• The Cranberries -Zombie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y68m23x4Nc

Comment

• http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2

This game is sweet

Comment

• Shaun of the Dead is on right now.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                              Shaun of the Dead is on right now.
                              ... and it ****ing hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                                Shaun of the Dead is on right now.
                                it was on Comedy Central yesterday and today for me, I ******* love that movie.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information