Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC on facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DC on facebook

    How many have become a fan of Draftcountdown on facebook? You should join, if you havent and of course, have facebook.

    Sig by Bone Krusher

  • #2
    I'm on these forums enough, don't think I need to be facebook friends with you guys.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I'm on these forums enough, don't think I need to be facebook friends with you guys.
      Your mean :(

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        I'm on these forums enough, don't think I need to be facebook friends with you guys.
        Chill out, dude. Many of us on FB, only add people we kmow in real life.

        Sig by Bone Krusher

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
          Chill out, dude. Many of us on FB, only add people we kmow in real life.
          I'm very chill but there's nothing on facebook that we don't have on the site except for people looking at our personal lives.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            I'm very chill but there's nothing on facebook that we don't have on the site except for people looking at our personal lives.
            I wanna see some peoples personal lives..... *cough wicket cough*

            Comment


            • #7
              There is a facebook group for DC already. No need to make a fan page.

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                There is a facebook group for DC already. No need to make a fan page.
                Thats what I ment, stand corrected.

                Sig by Bone Krusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think I added it... is it nfl draft day countdown?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                    There is a facebook group for DC already. No need to make a fan page.
                    Vikes why are you writing in purple?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                      I think I added it... is it nfl draft day countdown?
                      Thats it, for some reason Scott put nfl in it.

                      Sig by Bone Krusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                        Vikes why are you writing in purple?
                        He's copping Damix's style.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                          Thats it, for some reason Scott put nfl in it.
                          Noob!

                          NFLDC 4 EVER!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                            Vikes why are you writing in purple?
                            My guess:

                            He thinks if he writes like that long enough someone will change his name to purple ala damix with pink.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi....3140779580..1

                              For you noobs, the site used to be called "nfldraftcountdown" And i think if you use the url nfldraftcountdown.com, it still directs you to this site. He changed it cause he didn't want to get in trouble by the NFL.

                              sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information