• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Thanks for the sweep Texas.
    Alexi Ogando. Underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      Dumbest thing in baseball........The hill in Houston, wtf.
      That kid would have never been able to escape as easily without it. I have got used to it.

Comment

• Andrew ******* McCutchen. I'm going to go fap myself to him tonight. Sooo ******* good.

Comment

• My All-Star Teams

AL
          C: Alex Avila
          1B: Adrian Gonzalez
          2B: Robinson Cano
          SS: Asdrubal Cabrera
          3B: Alex Rodriguez
          LF: Jacoby Ellsbury
          CF: Curtis Granderson
          RF: Jose Bautista

NL

C: Brian McCann
          1B: Prince Fielder
          2B: Rickie Weeks
          SS: Jose Reyes
          3B: Placido Polanco
          LF: Jay Bruce
          CF: Matt Kemp
          RF: Lance Berkman
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Alexi Ogando. Underrated.
            That was for the sweep of Cleveland. Ogando has owned Detroit twice now. He has filthy stuff.

Comment

• im not playing fantasy baseball this year but Anthony Rizzo getting called up for the Padres been absolutely wrecking in AAA can't imagine he would be much worse than a lot guys sitting on most benches

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                im not playing fantasy baseball this year but Anthony Rizzo getting called up for the Padres been absolutely wrecking in AAA can't imagine he would be much worse than a lot guys sitting on most benches
                Wooohooo!!! Been stashing him for weeks!

Comment

• The amazing thing about Rizzo is that he lost a lot of development time because he had cancer. I wonder if he had the extra year how good he would be.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• the braves are so ******* lucky that they have filthy pitching or else we'd have the worse record in all of baseball. our hitting is ******* terrible! trade Lowe for someone who can actually hit consistantly!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Bob Green fired. Bob Melvin to take over. A's fans get their wish.

Comment

• Rizzo is a great kid and I hope he tears it up for years for the Padres. Battled through cancer a few years back as already mentioned and came back even stronger. Heck of a defensive first basemen too with good hands and athletic ability.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                          the braves are so ******* lucky that they have filthy pitching or else we'd have the worse record in all of baseball. our hitting is ******* terrible! trade Lowe for someone who can actually hit consistantly!
                          It sucks...but right now, they're just under performing. They shouldnt be this bad. I wouldnt trade any of the pitching right now.

Uggla needs to get his **** together, Heyward needs to get healthy, and Freddie just needs to keep doing what he's doing. Things should right themselves. We have plenty of talent. It's just not coming together yet. The game isnt played on paper, but the lineup is still pretty loaded.

You have an All-Star Catcher, two studs at the corner OF spots, one of the best middle IF power combos, one of the best young prospects in the league at 1B, Chipper on 3rd. CF remains a question...but that's pretty much it. We just have to give it a little more time to right itself. The talent is there.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-09-2011, 11:58 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• The Braves pitching staff is scary good especially with Venters and Kimbrel at the end of the game. They don't need that much offense with that pitching. When Heyward gets back you'll be more than fine.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                              Bob Green fired. Bob Melvin to take over. A's fans get their wish.
                              Build offensively terrible team. Team doesn't score runs. Fire manager.

Sure is nice to be Beane.

Comment

• YES!!!!! My prayers have been answered, we might be able to turn things around if our pitching can hold up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information