Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer Timeeeeee!!!

Comment

• Raise the Jolly Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hammer with 21 straight fastballs untill he gets AGone on a NASTY slider to end it. Suck it, Boston!

:)

Comment

• Ugh, this is embarrassing. Hopefully the Philly series goes better.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Career-high 14 strikeouts for Verlander.

He just struck out the side in the 8th, throwing 100 MPH. NBD.
          ya...that game wasnt fair, sometimes its better to throw the #5 out there vs a #1 though

Comment

• Someone look at Verlander's Junes stats. They're hilarious.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Someone look at Verlander's Junes stats. They're hilarious.
              They are hilariously awesome. ******* amazing.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• JV's last 4 starts: 4-0, 0.59 ERA, 34 IP, 15 H, 2 ER, 3 BB, 41 K
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                  Raise the Jolly Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hammer with 21 straight fastballs untill he gets AGone on a NASTY slider to end it. Suck it, Boston!

:)
                  I have a feeling this game would have gone vastly different if Beckett wasn't sick... I mean Wake was throwing BP out there come on.

Comment

• Very classy jersey retirement for Sparky Anderson before the Tigers-DBacks game right now.

Smart move by the Tigers to do it when Kirk Gibson and Alan Trammell are in town as opposing managers.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Pirates are going to be bringing out the brooms today!!!

Comment

• Can someone please tell me why the Cubs won't just suck it up already, have a fire sale and go into rebuild mode building around Castro? They finally have they're young star, but he is all alone and they refuse to get young. I mean, truthfully with the crap they have now they couldn't even get that many top prospects if they wanted to, but what they have now isn't working. I don't see why every year they act like they're contenders and go after 1 or 2 2nd tier FAs as if they are 1 piece away from ending this drought.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Pirates are exposing Youkalis at 3rd. Playing in, easy play on a routine sacrifice and he doesn't get there in time. Really sucks because Miller needed an out desperately there.

Oh, and then Youk gets eaten up on another hop.
                          Last edited by ElectricEye; 06-26-2011, 03:19 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                            Can someone please tell me why the Cubs won't just suck it up already, have a fire sale and go into rebuild mode building around Castro? They finally have they're young star, but he is all alone and they refuse to get young. I mean, truthfully with the crap they have now they couldn't even get that many top prospects if they wanted to, but what they have now isn't working. I don't see why every year they act like they're contenders and go after 1 or 2 2nd tier FAs as if they are 1 piece away from ending this drought.
                            I think they should've blown it up last year. The problem is that they have so many albatross contracts on their books. They can trade Fukudome and Pena to contenders this year if they want to eat some of the money. Zambrano is making a ton of money for the next two years, Soriano is getting $18 million for the next three years, Ramirez has a club option which they probably won't renew and he's making $14 million this year, they might be able to get something for Marlon Byrd in the offseason, Dempster has a player option for 2012.
                            They're not going to get much out of these guys if other teams have to pay them a ton, and the guys are old. I doubt that the prospects that they get will be of much help in that case.

Comment

• Another real solid outing for Miller. Should have only given up a run, if not for Youk's crap tier defense. Don't like how down on himself he gets though. Body language for athletes is overrated, but you can tell he gets way too upset when he walks a guy or something. Not pissed either, he just looks kind of defeated. You can really tell he's damaged goods in a lot of ways.
                              Last edited by ElectricEye; 06-26-2011, 03:56 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Eh...I'll give Youk a pass this year. He transformed his body to play 1B. I think he'll get it together.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information