MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Eh...I'll give Youk a pass this year. He transformed his body to play 1B. I think he'll get it together.
    It still kind of sucks that he's costing us runs right now. At least 2 this series directly, possibly 4 on iffy plays.

He's playing hurt too though, so his range is a little bit limited more than it was.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      Another real solid outing for Miller. Should have only given up a run, if not for Youk's crap tier defense. Don't like how down on himself he gets though. Body language for athletes is overrated, but you can tell he gets way too upset when he walks a guy or something. Not pissed either, he just looks kind of defeated. You can really tell he's damaged goods in a lot of ways.
      We pretty much ruined him a bit, along with Maybin, Porcello, Ryan Perry, and Andy Oliver to some degree. We have ****** judgement lately with calling up guys.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It's more like an organizational flaw.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Whelp the dodgers made it official and filed for bankruptcy....

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6708046

....Bring on Mark Cuban!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Ethier and Looney to the Pirates, please!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
              Ethier and Looney to the Pirates, please!!!
              Neither!!! You can have Loney if Albert or Prince decide to come this off-season lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                It still kind of sucks that he's costing us runs right now. At least 2 this series directly, possibly 4 on iffy plays.

He's playing hurt too though, so his range is a little bit limited more than it was.
                It's hard to fault the best offense in the majors though . . .
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Loney sucks why would you want him?
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    Neither!!! You can have Loney if Albert or Prince decide to come this off-season lol.
                    They'll probably want to go to a team that can actually pay them every month lol.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Loney sucks why would you want him?
                      He's pretty solid away from LA, so he could be decent.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        He's pretty solid away from LA, so he could be decent.
                        5th worst hitting 1B in baseball. An 88 wrc+ is really really bad.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

HOME AND AWAY SPLITS ZAK. It's like you don't listen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Yes. Don't be dumb Brody. And on the subject, it's a goddamned travesty if Jose isn't starting in the AS game. So go vote for him. Now. Do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              HOME AND AWAY SPLITS ZAK. It's like you don't listen.
                              wrc+ is park adjusted!!
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I know it is, but Loney is a strange case. He's always hit very well (except this year for some reason) away from LA even though it's not THAT much of a pitcher's park. It'd be an interesting thing to watch if he ever leaves, but LA overvalues the **** out of him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information