Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Francisco Martinez is getting called up.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      It's just not happening. It would have to require an all time collapse only the Mets are capable of and great play from the Red Sox.
      Don't forget the Tigers now.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hines View Post
        Francisco Martinez is getting called up.
        Willie Harris' wife went into premature labor and they lost their baby. She was only 5 months pregnant.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Don't forget the Tigers now.
          That dinner is off *****.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            It's just not happening. It would have to require an all time collapse only the Mets are capable of and great play from the Red Sox.
            And Curt Schilling is a dumbass and just like every analyst not named John Kruk at ESPN can't give unbiased analyis of the Red Sox.

            Comment


            • I don't want the Mets to be known as the only team who collaspes when they have a perfectly fine partner in the Tigers. I always wonder if the Mets don't collapse in 2007 if the Phils even go on the run they've been on. They wouldn't have made the playoffs in 2007 without the Mets and maybe they switch things up and don't win the WS in 2008. I love the what if game.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                I don't want the Mets to be known as the only team who collaspes when they have a perfectly fine partner in the Tigers. I always wonder if the Mets don't collapse in 2007 if the Phils even go on the run they've been on. They wouldn't have made the playoffs in 2007 without the Mets and maybe they switch things up and don't win the WS in 2008. I love the what if game.
                As a Mets fan, gotta play that one a lot?

                Comment


                • Absolutely. It's fun. I play it as a Giants fan as well and they are a much more successful franchise.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Tex just hit his 300th HR. Outside shot at 500 as a Yank I think.

                    Comment


                    • As a left handed hitter in that bandbox he certainly does.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Damix View Post
                        Tex just hit his 300th HR. Outside shot at 500 as a Yank I think.
                        Greatest infield of all time? 4 HOFers?

                        Comment


                        • Cano and Tex are nowhere near HOF's.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Cano and Tex are nowhere near HOF's.
                            I think Tex is pretty much a lock if he stays on his current track for the next 5 years, which isn't very hard to imagine. He is likely to get 500 HRs. Cano requires a bit more projecting as he's younger but again if he continues to put up his career numbers, he'll be in that discussion because of the position.

                            Comment


                            • Ridiculous as it sounds, Arod is no lock either because of roidzzz
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                              Comment


                              • When you think of Tex you don't think he's a HOF. He certainly isn't a dominant force at 1B compared to his peers. He puts up numbers that a lot of 1B in baseball put up year in and year out. Are Howard and Prince HOF's also?
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information