No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Jhonny Peralta get left off the team? Stupid Jeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      For the Phillies and Tigers fans, there's a mutual agreement to vote for each others' guy in the 5th man voting just like a couple years ago.

Shane Victorino and Victor Martinez -----> #VoteVictory
      Why in the world would anyone want to team up with those savages?

Comment

• way to back me up Kennedy ya douche

Comment

• Haha. Fenikz is rad.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            Why in the world would anyone want to team up with those savages?
            I didn't arrange it, but that's how it worked in 2008. Inge and Victorino were voted in the final 5 vote with a join-effort.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              I didn't arrange it, but that's how it worked in 2008. Inge and Victorino were voted in the final 5 vote with a join-effort.
              If I remember right, those 2 guys were the least deserving to go as well.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I'm still bitter about Victorino making the 2008 all star team over Pablo Sandoval.

Comment

• I lose power for a day and Vogelsong makes the ******* all star team. Ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    How did Alex Gordon get left off the team? Stupid Cuddyer.
                    fixed to vent my frustrations

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I lose power for a day and Vogelsong makes the ******* all star team. Ridiculous.
                      KUTZTOWN! KUTZTOWN! GOLDEN BEARS! GOLDEN BEARS!

You'll see this post in a few years when Darin Gorski makes the Bigs.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                        KUTZTOWN! KUTZTOWN! GOLDEN BEARS! GOLDEN BEARS!

You'll see this post in a few years when Darin Gorski makes the Bigs.
                        He's 23 in High A, I'm not impressed. But I feel obligated to cheer for him due to my love for you/total hatred of the Phillies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I absolutely love that Bochy is now pissing off OTHER fanbases. Welcome to our world b!tches.

Comment

• Don't be getting on Gorski. He's actually somewhat of a prospect now because he has more on his fastball and some better breaking stuff.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• As for the All tar there was some uestionable decisions but it's always going to happen. The fans actually did a good job of voting the starters in except for Jeter.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• **** Lackey. Designate him for assignment already
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information