No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see All-Star bitchfest is in full swing again. Soooooooo many people complaining about stupid ****.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I had Cano at 9-1 odds. $$$$$$$$$$$$
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Why is it called All-Star "Weekend"... ?
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Thought that was the NBA

Comment

• sooo people are stupid

#1 the ****** going over the railing for a ******* baseball less than a week after someone just died

#2 the cameramen just sitting there getting multiple pictures while not helping
            Last edited by fenikz; 07-12-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              sooo people are stupid

#1 the ****** going over the railing for a ******* baseball less than a week after someone just died

#2 the cameramen just sitting there getting multiple pictures while not helping
              Welcome to America.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Kate Upton in her little baseball uniform was to die for last night. As for the Upton thing stop the bitching already.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 18 pages of amazingness:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.3.html

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• She would have looked better with a Pirate hat on than a ****** Yankee one. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Kate Upton in her little baseball uniform was to die for last night. As for the Upton thing stop the bitching already.
                      Agreed. Cano's sexiness would have dwarfed both Uptons anyway. Who knew he could hit bombs like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                        She would have looked better with a Pirate hat on than a ****** Yankee one. :)
                        She's from Michigan so I wonder why she had the Yanks hat.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Agreed. Cano's sexiness would have dwarfed both Uptons anyway. Who knew he could hit bombs like that.
                          He has some quick ass hands. AGone had such a beautiful, but IMO, Cano had some of the quickest hands I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                            He has some quick ass hands. AGone had such a beautiful, but IMO, Cano had some of the quickest hands I've ever seen.
                            He's always had that. Between them and his strong arm comparatively for a 2B, he turns probably the quickest double play in baseball. Where do you quantify that in defensive metrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Did you ever see him take bp? I've seen him hit the ball above the black windows out in centerfield.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• yeah, Cano has the perfect derby swing. just natural power, doesn't really need to uppercut the ball to hit it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information