MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    Did you ever see him take bp? I've seen him hit the ball above the black windows out in centerfield.
    Thats a shot. I think only Russel Branyan has actually hit the window in a game. I just hope this doesn't go to his head.

Comment

• I'm guessing the Wieters fanboys didn't expect his first all star game to be with a .322 wOBA.

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera = Felix Hernandez.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          I'm guessing the Wieters fanboys didn't expect his first all star game to be with a .322 wOBA.
          Should have been Adam Jones probably but the Twins needed an All star too and really had no choices.

Although I heard a guy on the radio say he wouldn't trade Adam Jones for Matt Cain and almost drove off the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            I'm guessing the Wieters fanboys didn't expect his first all star game to be with a .322 wOBA.
            Shut your damn mouth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Shut your damn mouth.

Comment

• Why are these two STILL announcing? Someone fire them.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Apparently Adrian Gonzalez has indisputably been better than Bautista this year. Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Apparently Adrian Gonzalez has indisputably been better than Bautista this year. Who knew?
                    The Boston homer that you praise all the time apparently thinks Gonzo is the MVP. Robertson?!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Holy hell, Jose Bautista. Nice catch, but you made my fantasy team's heart skip a beat or five there.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        The Boston homer that you praise all the time apparently thinks Gonzo is the MVP. Robertson?!
                        Simmons? I enjoy reading him but I would never say that he's brilliant when it comes to baseball.

Comment

• When's Kate Upton playing?
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• 2 days ago

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              sooo people are stupid

#2 the cameramen just sitting there getting multiple pictures while not helping
                              The camera man wasn't gonna help the guy. A) He's gotta get the photos. B) He is (sorta) a journalist and his job is to observe, not get involved. Just like war photographers.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Apparently Adrian Gonzalez has indisputably been better than Bautista this year. Who knew?
                                Wait, do you think it's indisputably the other way?
                                Or is it the word that is the issue here?
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information