MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
    Still awful. Why do the Card's hate Rasmus so much.
    Because you said "Card's" instead of Cards.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I think it has to do with his father being a douche about everything. I don't know. Rasmus needs to play everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Because you said "Card's" instead of Cards.

I did it just for you.

Comment

• If Rasmus was right handed, he'd probably be a Brave already.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

He had fueds with LaRussa. Plus, he doesn't like McGwire, and his dad made some recent comments. Such as that the Cards are trying to make Rasmus into Skip Schumaker. But yeah, I still must say, Rasmus is better than any other dude we can put out there. I know Jay can play and all, but I'd rather have Rasmus since I don't think Jay can be an every day CF.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              He had fueds with LaRussa. Plus, he doesn't like McGwire, and his dad made some recent comments. Such as that the Cards are trying to make Rasmus into Skip Schumaker. But yeah, I still must say, Rasmus is better than any other dude we can put out there. I know Jay can play and all, but I'd rather have Rasmus since I don't think Jay can be an every day CF.

It is true though, why are they trying to make him into a slap hitter. Rasmus can be a super star, just let him be.

Hell I'd take him in RF for the Yanks.

Comment

• Looks like the deal is official.

Comment

• Alex A does it again.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Don't worry, when Edwin leaves after the year the Cards will have a Supplementary first from Dotel leaving and however you spell Marc's name for Rasmus.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Teahen wasn't doing much for us anyway. As for Jackson, St. Louis would make a lot more sense than Toronto.
                      What can Jays fans tell me about Zach Stewart? The only things that I know about him is that he's trying to make the change from power reliever to starter.

Comment

It is true though, why are they trying to make him into a slap hitter. Rasmus can be a super star, just let him be.

Hell I'd take him in RF for the Yanks.
                        Haha I really don't know why they don't just let Rasmus be Rasmus. IDK, do the Cardinals think they already have too many super star power hitters so they want slap hitters. I know that makes no sense I was being sarcastic. But I think its got to do with chemistry issues is why we are trading him. Our GM said that was one of the things he tried to improve in the offseason. I personally think chemistry is overrated, but thats why I am a fan, not a GM.

Comment

• Sounds like Beltran to the Giants is getting close for a ****** return. I swear if Culberson and Peguero are the best we get I'm going to be pissed.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If the Cards were just giving away Rasmus, the Pirates should have jumped in on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Sounds like Beltran to the Giants is getting close for a ****** return. I swear if Culberson and Peguero are the best we get I'm going to be pissed.
                              What did you expect? It seemed the whole time the Mets were trying to stir up and create their own market for Beltran. They asked for the moon and every team shot them down according to the so called insiders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                                If the Cards were just giving away Rasmus, the Pirates should have jumped in on that.
                                Well we do have a need for a starter. So we are not exactly giving him away. And I am guessing we did not wanna trade Rasmus within the division.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information