MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    I need another cup of coffee out of my Giants World Series champions mug.

**** you Sabean.
    At least you have the WS but thanks!!!! Sandy & co. are amazing.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wheeler, Harvey, Familia, Mejia. Ohh baby!!
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• WTF?

Yeah, you can have him SF.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ervin Santana is three outs away from a no-hitter. It's 3-1 Angels lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Wheeler, Harvey, Familia, Mejia. Ohh baby!!
            And the chances of that being a viable major league rotation? More or less than 1%?

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              I need another cup of coffee out of my Giants World Series champions mug.

**** you Sabean.
              I'm not pleased with it either. I would have rather used Wheeler for someone like Pence or Upton. Rather have a player that SF can control for a year or two compared to a two month rental.

But only silver lining is that Sabs has had a good track record in trading prospect pitcher and Andrew Baggerley was saying that Surkamp maybe the pitcher SF considers untouchable. My only real concern is there isn't a whole lot of pitching depth left in the system and with Timmy, Cain, Wilson, Sanchez all become FA or arb eligible over the next two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                And the chances of that being a viable major league rotation? More or less than 1%?
                Get as many as you can throw them at the wall. Even if 1 hits thats a start. Don't be a hater. Also by your logic you should never have any SP prospects so you should deal Banuelos and Betances for something ASAP.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                  I'm not pleased with it either. I would have rather used Wheeler for someone like Pence or Upton. Rather have a player that SF can control for a year or two compared to a two month rental.

But only silver lining is that Sabs has had a good track record in trading prospect pitcher and Andrew Baggerley was saying that Surkamp maybe the pitcher SF considers untouchable. My only real concern is there isn't a whole lot of pitching depth left in the system and with Timmy, Cain, Wilson, Sanchez all become FA or arb eligible over the next two years.
                  Shits about to get expensive ... which is why it would've been nice to keep the top pitching prospect around. Stupid Sabean. It's not that I LOVE Wheeler, it's just that to trade him for 2-3 months of a rental is just really, really dumb. And yes, Surkamp's performance this year is what made Wheeler available. That's how dickface Sabean thinks anyway.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I guess the deal cannot be official for another 24 hours due to the 10/5.

Comment

• It's going to be fun to watch this on the Franchise next week. In reality if it really is Wheeler you gave up to much but Beltran is a perfect fit for you guys.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Get as many as you can throw them at the wall. Even if 1 hits thats a start. Don't be a hater. Also by your logic you should never have any SP prospects so you should deal Banuelos and Betances for something ASAP.
                        No thats not the same logic. You'll never hear me counting on or predicting a future Yankee rotation of Betances, Banuelos, Brackman (although he sucks), and any other Yankee prospect. Because it's not realistic or productive.

Comment

• Ervin Santana throws a no-hitter.

Comment

• No hitter for Ervin Santana. I dont like the Angels but i do appreciate a no hitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              No thats not the same logic. You'll never hear me counting on or predicting a future Yankee rotation of Betances, Banuelos, Brackman (although he sucks), and any other Yankee prospect. Because it's not realistic or productive.
                              Where did I say all 4 of them would be in the Mets rotation? It's just a very good group of top pitching propsects. I didn't say that would be our rotation in 2 years so learn how to read better without your bias getting in the way.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Joel Sherman
                                So if nothing happens to scuttle in next 24 hours it is Beltran and cash for just Wheeler #sfgiants #Mets
                                Amazed that the Mets didn't find a way to force Sabs into not just giving up Wheeler but eat all of Beltran's final year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information