Clear All

• The Astros actually won a game.

Comment

• IPKFTMFW!!!a

Comment

• Kennedy has some nasty stuff....

Good thing we have Timmy tomorrow.

Comment

• I hate Nyjer Morgan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo much. **** him, if a Cardinal throws at his head he will instantly become my 2nd favorite Cardinal.

BTW, my hatrid of the moron dates back to last year when he was a Nat and not cuz he is a member of the Brewers. But yeah, tonight fueled my hateraid. I mean just watch his incoherent press conference.
          Last edited by yodabear; 08-02-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            I hate Nyjer Morgan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo much. **** him, if a Cardinal throws at his head he will instantly become my 2nd favorite Cardinal.

BTW, my hatrid of the moron dates back to last year when he was a Nat and not cuz he is a member of the Brewers. But yeah, tonight fueled my hateraid. I mean just watch his incoherent press conference.
            Nyjer is pretty annoying. Did you see his interview last night on sportscenter? How is that funny? just annoying and dumb.

Hopefully the Cardinals can bounce back tonight, Jaime needs to pitch his A-game tonight. still 11 more games of Cardinals vs Brewers, so the division is there for the taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              I hate Nyjer Morgan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo much. **** him, if a Cardinal throws at his head he will instantly become my 2nd favorite Cardinal.

Nyjer is awesome, leave him alone!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                I'm thinking of starting a standup comedy career. My first joke would be to point out that Adam Dunn only has THREE hits off left-handed pitchers this year.
                i think chicago should keep sending adam dunn out there just to see how unreachable for future hitters he can make that record for worst season ever by a hitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  i think chicago should keep sending adam dunn out there just to see how unreachable for future hitters he can make that record for worst season ever by a hitter.
                  I've never seen a hitter so clueless as to when CC faced Dunn last night. He was just flailing at the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    Nyjer is pretty annoying. Did you see his interview last night on sportscenter? How is that funny? just annoying and dumb.

Hopefully the Cardinals can bounce back tonight, Jaime needs to pitch his A-game tonight. still 11 more games of Cardinals vs Brewers, so the division is there for the taking.
                    Dude was excited! It was quite funny.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Red Sox are not ruling Buchholz out for the year quite yet. Unlikely, but he could come back for the playoffs. Really hope he's a quick healer, because he's a difference maker pitching twice in a seven game series. Desire won't be a problem, like with Ellsbury last year. Apparently tried to persuade the organization to let him pitch even after getting the medical. The injury had apparently occurred earlier and he was pitching with it the entire time too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        Red Sox are not ruling Buchholz out for the year quite yet. Unlikely, but he could come back for the playoffs. Really hope he's a quick healer, because he's a difference maker pitching twice in a seven game series. Desire won't be a problem, like with Ellsbury last year. Apparently tried to persuade the organization to let him pitch even after getting the medical. The injury had apparently occurred earlier and he was pitching with it the entire time too.
                        Good luck with Bedard. Here's a guy who has close to top of the rotation stuff but the make up of a golfer and not a very competitive one at that. He got a little better this year in trying to get deeper into games but a year or two ago he'd pretty much drop the glove on the ground when he reached 100 pitches.

Comment

• Does the Sox/Tribe game look like it's going to be postponed or is there a chance this delay ends soon?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            Good luck with Bedard. Here's a guy who has close to top of the rotation stuff but the make up of a golfer and not a very competitive one at that. He got a little better this year in trying to get deeper into games but a year or two ago he'd pretty much drop the glove on the ground when he reached 100 pitches.
                            Yeah, I've gathered some of that by now. He addressed the media today and you could just tell he wanted absolutely nothing to do with the entire thing. Not that I care, or should care even, but I get the makeup concerns. If he can give us some quality innings while Lackey continues to sort himself out(He's been a lot better lately) and we get healthy, I'll be pleased.

Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                            Does the Sox/Tribe game look like it's going to be postponed or is there a chance this delay ends soon?
                            Just talked to someone who drove through it. More is headed towards Fenway. Might be a 9 kind of deal.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Right on. I just want this over with. To be honest, I just hope we don't give a no-hitter and I won't be upset. Never know though, David Huff has made refinements in his game and may give this Sox a run. Hopefully we find out tonight.

I just want friday to get here so 'Baldo can get things started.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                                I have been saying the Cubs should move Ramirez to 1B for years now. He has the bat to stick their, his glove may need some work though.

As for Buehrle, he will either retire or go play for the Cardinals once he is done with his current contract.
                                Up until about half way through last season, ARam had been an above average 3B defensively. I don't really know where you got that he needed work with his glove anytime before the past year.

Now though, he will probably need to move somewhere because he's getting older and slower. But he has not needed to move "for years".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information