Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I noticed. It was painful.
    Is it as painful as giving up 28 runs in two games to the ******* Fathers???

Comment

• The Braves may be in a better position now...but if they dont get their **** together, they could certainly be in the same place as Pittsburgh, during the playoffs.

Luckily Arizona and San Fran have lost a couple in a row, because the lead was rapidly shrinking in the wild card race.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Well the Twins suck. Thanks for making it somewhat interesting...

Comment

• Randall Delgado pitched 6 scoreless innings in his AAA debut tonight. 9 Ks, 3 BB, 3 H.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• 4 homeruns? Jesus. That's like a whole months worth for the Giants.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Coco Crisp must own himself in fantasy. 4 steals tonight, 37 total (previous career high was 32, also in Oakland)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• What is worse, is who he gave them up to.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Did the Pirates and Reds just decide to give up?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Rick Ankiel is having one of his pseudo, bizarre, strongman hot streaks that is inevitably to be followed by 0-5 with 3K nights.
                    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      You must be talking late innings because i didnt see anyone on second till about the 8th inning. Enjoying the youth movement though this year. The Ms have two future stars in Pineda and Ackley and i'm liking what i'm seeing in Mike Carp.
                      I wanted Smoak, Ackley and Pineda to look good this year and so 2 out of 3 have exceeded expectations. Just wish I had a game, where I didn't think the team would lose if they allowed a single run.

Farm system is improving a ton, esp the Pitching and lots of money coming of the books this year. Hopefully, they'll spend in the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by asdf1223 View Post
                        I wanted Smoak, Ackley and Pineda to look good this year and so 2 out of 3 have exceeded expectations. Just wish I had a game, where I didn't think the team would lose if they allowed a single run.

Farm system is improving a ton, esp the Pitching and lots of money coming of the books this year. Hopefully, they'll spend in the offseason.
                        Outside of Prince, Reyes, and Pujols, this is a really crappy market for hitters.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• They could always trade Pineda or one of the young pups in the minors to get a hitter. Or pay Prince 125/5 or something like that and pray he doesnt decline. The market is going to be big for him though, especially if Pujols stays in StL as expected and Boras is his agent. As much as I like Reyes's game, we need Power desperately and I still think he stays with the Mets or ends up with the Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by asdf1223 View Post
                            They could always trade Pineda or one of the young pups in the minors to get a hitter. Or pay Prince 125/5 or something like that and pray he doesnt decline. The market is going to be big for him though, especially if Pujols stays in StL as expected and Boras is his agent. As much as I like Reyes's game, we need Power desperately and I still think he stays with the Mets or ends up with the Giants
                            I'm not sure they'll dive deep into free agency after this year because they're at least 2 years away. We've been burned in the past bringing hitters in especially in that big ballpark. Fielder isnt going to want to play there either so not sure why his name keeps coming up.

The nonstop audition is actually pretty entertaining i think but they're getting to the point where it is getting hard to get all these guys on the field. The team seems to want to keep trotting Guttierez out there every night and Ichiro causes an international stir if he's sat for even one game. The new guy Robinson looks like he might turn into something but so did Wells and Carp so not sure how they all get in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              I'm not sure they'll dive deep into free agency after this year because they're at least 2 years away. We've been burned in the past bringing hitters in especially in that big ballpark. Fielder isnt going to want to play there either so not sure why his name keeps coming up.

The nonstop audition is actually pretty entertaining i think but they're getting to the point where it is getting hard to get all these guys on the field. The team seems to want to keep trotting Guttierez out there every night and Ichiro causes an international stir if he's sat for even one game. The new guy Robinson looks like he might turn into something but so did Wells and Carp so not sure how they all get in the lineup.
                              They need to suck it up and bench Gutierrez or Ichiro, they both look like **** and defense can only keep them going for so long. Also, the difference between the other big free agent guys an Price is that he's left handed, which plays in Safeco. Not suggesting the Mariners should sign him (I think the Blue Jays should), but don't rule it out entirely.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The reason Prince's name always comes up with the M's is because the GM (Zarinick spelling???) in Seattle was the guy in the Brewers organization who drafted both Prince and Braun.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information