MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
    Jesus ***** now Nate Shierholtz is hurt. This is going from bad to worse to a ******* disaster. Our 5 best hitters in an already ****** hitting team are out.

I don't see how were gonna be able to compete in any game when your best hitter is Aarond ******* Rowand.

Hopefully we can call up Surkamp and Brown for some experience.
    Huff, Belt, Fontenot, Torres, Whiteside, Burrell, Keppinger, etc. are all better than Rowand.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Huff, no, he only hits in garbage time. Belt no, atleast not yet. Fontenot sucks. Torres is hurt. Whiteside sucks. Kepp is hurt.

Doesn't make a difference though cause everyone in the lineup right now sucks and would be in most team's AAA lineup.

Comment

Huff, no, he only hits in garbage time. Belt no, atleast not yet. Fontenot sucks. Torres is hurt. Whiteside sucks. Kepp is hurt.

Doesn't make a difference though cause everyone in the lineup right now sucks and would be in most team's AAA lineup.
        Belt right now and Huff are both better than Rowand, it's not even close. Whiteside does suck, but he sucks less than Rowand, same with Fontenot. Have you looked at Rowand's stats?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Belt right now and Huff are both better than Rowand, it's not even close. Whiteside does suck, but he sucks less than Rowand, same with Fontenot. Have you looked at Rowand's stats?
          I have and i've seen 95% of his AB's this season. I was exaggerating as him being our best hitter atm but i can assure you he is a better hitter then Fontenot and Whiteside.

Really doesn't matter though since Rowand is out too now.

Where the **** is that dvd?

Comment

Huff, no, he only hits in garbage time. Belt no, atleast not yet. Fontenot sucks. Torres is hurt. Whiteside sucks. Kepp is hurt.

Huff rapes the dbacks though so you gotta give him that

Comment

• Triple play. Holy crap.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So....ummm...the Giants lineup sucks.

Comment

• Wow, beautiful AB from Bourn. Let Delgado rest a little longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    So....ummm...the Giants lineup sucks.
                    No ****. We got two 1st basemen playing outfield, and our best hitter is Sandoval who is playing on a ****** up foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      So....ummm...the Giants lineup sucks.
                      You shut your ***** mouth. Nothing is happening right now.

Comment

• Cody Ross crushed that.

Giants go from almost being no-no'd to game tied.

Comment

• ****. I knew that was gonna happen. Braves offense takes the night off, and now Delgado will probably end up with a loss or ND.

Edit- Yep, he's getting taken out for some reason. Balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                            You shut your ***** mouth. Nothing is happening right now.
                            I remember when you used to talk to me and weren't such a meanie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I remember when you used to talk to me and weren't such a meanie.
                              <3

To be fair, he just jinxed Delgado's no hitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                                <3

To be fair, he just jinxed Delgado's no hitter.

I didn't say anything about Delgado or a no hitter fool.

And Nick Blackburn is so atrocious it's ridiculous that he's still in this rotation. Pitch to contact ftw I guess.

Edit-And Valencia you are just the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information